Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely think it's fake why would he look at the camera before looking at her... they definitely already knew and just acted it out for the camera

Reactions: 8
I dunno I’ve never been pregnant before but if I thought I was the first thing I would do is tell my boyfriend before I even took a test😂 I don’t understand all these fake reactions videos Brandon’s the worst actor it’s so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually thought Brandon’s reaction was quite sweet, it felt quite genuine compared to a lot of their reactions to things

Reactions: 1
Thoughts on “telling my boyfriend I’m pregnant” 🙄🙄
My first immediate thought was the lack of emotion.. me and my partner started trying for a baby last year, and were so so blessed to fall pregnant first month of trying. We were actively trying, I actively tested rather than waited for a missed period, and the positive test completely overwhelmed us both with emotion.. Now I’m not saying they both had to sit there in floods of tears, but neither Brandon or Erin showed any type of true emotion towards that positive test, and or even lent in for a hug immediately.. definitely saw the dollar signs and increasing follower numbers instead of feeling the true love and appreciation for that baby in my opinion

Reactions: 7
Why does Erin call him Brannin? She misses out the D all the time? It's so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can literally see the pound signs in his eyes when they talk about it, doesn't sit right with me how SO about the content and milking it they are

Reactions: 10
In her first trimester vlog her moaning about being nauseous like obviously that’s not good but imagine people who have to go to work full time or work 12 hour shifts when pregnant and feeling like that.. she should think herself lucky 👁👄👁

Reactions: 9
In her first trimester vlog her moaning about being nauseous like obviously that’s not good but imagine people who have to go to work full time or work 12 hour shifts when pregnant and feeling like that.. she should think herself lucky 👁👄👁
Going off how much of a princess she is it was predictable she would use pregancy for everything. I can imagine her hardly moving and Brandon waiting on her hand and foot.

Reactions: 6
This is why I find it so hard to relate to her, pregnancy is rough but you’re moaning you couldn’t film content etc, try going to an actual job where you can’t just lay down or cry whenever you want. She’s so unrelatable

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.