Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve just seen the most recent video. Ive noticed in ALL of the food challenges they do Erin always gets a pass for a food because she ‘doesn’t like it’. I genuinely cannot stand the girl, so entitled and spoilt.

Reactions: 11

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Defo not but why do you care about them if you don’t like them just seems a bit odd to pick apart their whole life just find it odd
Weird that you're a new member and you've only posted twice. Those two comments are on here defending block head and the diva.

Soooo... is this you Holly? Harrison?

• Haha

The Haunted Anus

Erin Bowyer is potentially the most useless organism that's ever existed:

• Has the easiest job in the world but cant even be arsed to stick to her "two uploads a week" rule.
  • Routinely forgets to record outtros, just uploads anyway
  • Entitles a video "Only Eating Spanish Food for 24 Hours".. Goes on to eat a French Cereal for breakfast, f***ing Pizza (!) for lunch and "the most Spanish food there is" - Paella for dinner (and then doesn't eat all of it cos she doesn't like seafood.)
Can't we strap some dynamite to her and ship her off to Putin?

• Haha

Elb99

Wish I had a quid everytime they mention their bloody air con it must be their only personality trait

The Haunted Anus

Hi everyone. My name is Bareth. I'm the Deliveroo driver assigned to Brandon and Erin's postcode. I just thought I'd update you on my situation.
So.. basically I'm living in a tent outside their house. The demand for my deliveries is so great that I cannot justify leaving their property. Every 30 minutes I get another "ping" to deliver them a "banging" KFC or an "unreal" Costa muffin. Life is hard for me, but I'm not complaining. Their constant orders are keeping my 19 pet otters in tiny sleeping bags and little hats (otters love hats).

Last night I was summoned at 3am to deliver a "pano". It took me half an hour of googling and I still couldn't decipher this. Until I stumbled across an oldish video of a manatee in a duvet crying and demanding a "pano". That manatee turned out, in actual fact, to be something called an Erinbowyer... and the "pano" of which she wailed - was actually a pain au chocolat. Bingo. I sourced it within minutes and delivered it to the creature. I think she was grateful. It was hard to discern, as she didn't look at me as she opened the door and took delivery. She simply mumbled "Zoflora have got a new parma violets scent out. Literally insane.", took the "pano" and slammed the door in my face.

So now I'm back in my tent. Waiting for the next request for delivery. I must not fail. My otters must have their little hats.

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Idk if this is me being petty or not

at first i saw holly as loud and anoying but actually when you sit back and watch how erin treats holly its vile they paint this picture as being super close but i bet behind the scenes there are many arguments

i watched the swapping credit card with my sister challenge and erins there buying stuff on brandons card when its a challenge between him and holly no reason she should be buying stuff at first i liked erin but now she gives me such gold digga vibes she seems the type of girl who will go on countless shopping sprees get her nails and hair done and make brandon pay its been mentioned in several videos she spends the most money out of them

lucieeeloo

Must be so intense being in a relationship, living together and working together and having no friends to go out with on their own

• Haha
Reactions: 10

secretspy67564

i personally think Erin is super fake nice to Holly, and gets jealous of when Brandon spends time with just Holly- (in my opinion as seen when he takes just Holly shopping)
i don’t like how erin looks and talks to holly sometimes 🤦‍♀️ i’d of said something if she was my girlfriend/sister by now!
bless Holly you can see she really does try.

isjs96

What was annoying about Erin’s ‘only eating reduced foods’ was that they thought £30 for what they got was a bargain and that they were surprised that the foods were still edible. Do they think that food just goes off as soon as it hits midnight so they chuck it?😅

• Haha

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
They really are dragging these pregnancy videos out 😭
I’m not sure why they think people are as fussed as they are about their pregnancy?! Baffles me as we aren’t pregnant and it’s not our child🙃 you might be “buzzing” but we certainly aren’t🤣

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Can’t be bothered to watch their videos so not sure if it’s been discussed but why did he upload these videos onto his channel? Would’ve expected it from her channel unless he’s turning his channel into a family one 🙄
They’re only “buzzing” she’s pregnant for the content so of course they’re going to become a family channel and sell out their unborn child from conception onwards🙃

lilcavey

Chatty Member
Wtf with the photo of the random house with a pool on Brandon latest video 🤦🏼‍♀️

Their house is so grey I thought I was colour blind. They could have at least washed up and laughing at Erin’s cleaning cupboard not as big as it used to be as they both go lazy to clean. Why would they wanna get rid of the downstairs toilet? I wouldn’t want people having to go upstairs to use the toilet especially if it’s kids. Why they on about a nursery? I don’t watch them, Is she pregs?

Last edited:

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
It’s worrying in their videos how little they know about babies and baby items and what they’re used for/what they need for a baby. I knew way before I had my son how to look after a baby and what items were used for and what I’d need to buy. They seem completely oblivious
I thought this… they’re fucking clueless! All they care about are ‘cute’ outfits. I don’t even have children myself but I know you don’t need a house full of muslin cloths ffs it’s like Erin is hanging onto that one thing she thinks she knows🤣 but it’s silly you just wash them you don’t need a new one for every bloody occasion🤷🏻‍♀️ Erin doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body she just loves the attention