Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
brandon better be taking notes with her latest video...
hint hint hint
want want want
just ideas for everyone else though obviously

Reactions: 7
Did I really hear in the fake tattoo prank that Erin and Brandon get his mum to clean their house when they are at home workers ?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
for someone who claims to ‘love cleaning and cleaning products so much’ everywhere they have lived never seems to be that clean and tidy👀

Reactions: 6
where do they get there money from for the constant shopping hauls and stuff because i swear they barely get any views and now they have a mortage to pay for as well im not sure how they live they never cook or clean they spend all there money on takeaways and junk food so where do this money come from hahhaha

They always eat takeaways and have such a bad diet, no wonder why Erin says she feels ill a lot

The worst one out of the lot of them is Holly 🤢, I've never known someone so loud and annoying. It's a wonder they haven't ever had any noise complaints from their neighbours.

Erin drives me up the wall the most. She’s such a liar. ‘I’ve got endometriosis’. No hun, you’ve had painful periods and are self diagnosing.
you cannot be diagnosed with endo without the operation to find out.
I suffer from endometriosis, and itisn’t just painful periods, it’s constant abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhoea, ending up in a&e on almost every period,etc. she is an ‘influencer’, stop telling people you’ve got an illness without being diagnosed first.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking the other day are people going still watch them when they are in their 30’s or 40’s? Their money won’t last forever. Will definitely be a shock for Erin if she has to go to work and won’t be a kept woman.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice how quiet and different Holly was with the video of her Kaci and Erin?

Anyone else notice how quiet and different Holly was with the video of her Kaci and Erin?
yessss! I noticed ... Also notice how Kaci said “I’m so glad I got you” to Erin at the beginning. I felt like the video come across as Kaci & Erin pushing Holly out, hence why she was a lot quieter than her normal self

yessss! I noticed ... Also notice how Kaci said “I’m so glad I got you” to Erin at the beginning. I felt like the video come across as Kaci & Erin pushing Holly out, hence why she was a lot quieter than her normal self
I noticed this and I actually started to feel sorry for Holly when watching the video when that was said! She just seemed to be so left out and uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
Always see people complain on here about YouTubers spending too much on gift swaps but I definitely prefer them when the budgets high. Found Erins/Hollys/Kacis £100 gift swap pretty boring opening make up wipes, body lotion etc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.