Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Erin is so insecure it's painful, I literally don't think I have ever seen her crack a genuine smile because she is always so wrapped up in what she looks like. Just watched Brandon's latest video where they stay at the cave hotel and when Brandon 'suprised' her with it, all she had to say was I look disgusting, don't get me on camera and are we going after I've had my lashes done. Is she fucking for real, what kind of person wouldn't stay at a hotel for the evening because they didn't have their lashes done?! Her lashes are awful anyway, looks like she has some letterbox bristle draught excluders stuck to her eyes. How about a fucking thank you Brandon, that's kind of you. She then whinges before they go out for dinner because she only had a days notice to prepare an outfit for them to eat dinner at the hotel restaurant. All that nice food on the menu and she ordered fries and some plain wraps to put them in. My 7 year old nephew has a better diet than her! She's beyond miserable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Someone on erins tiktok live asked why she pouts her lips all the time and she replied “if you say that again I’m gonna block you” and was so moody about it

• Haha

DownBelow21

VIP Member
I still don't understand why they wrap up things like one deodorant or one dry shampoo for birthdays and xmas :rolleyes: Then they'll go and spend £1000 on each other.... what's the point of the deodorants? just buy it in your normal weekly shops huns

lilcavey

Chatty Member
I don’t get how people can still watch Brandon videos, they are the same 4 things
-food challange (idk how they aren’t fat)
-shopping challange (how much crap do they need)
-pranks (fake af)
-24 hour challange (shite and fake)

all fake

Anactualworker

Sick of moody Margret (Erin) moaning about pregnancy. ‘I’m so tired’ shut up face ache you stay in bed till midday and don’t have to get up and go to work. Most people work till like 37/38 weeks if not more and just have to get on with it. We don’t get to fill our days going shopping for pointless things and then moan we’re tired, grow up hun you’re in for a rude awakening when giant baby boy comes

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Erin is convinced she’ll be an ‘oh so perfect’ mum but to be honest her laziness, her harmful attitude towards food, her over-inflated ego and her lack of chemistry with Brandon just doesn’t cut it😆

• Haha

Elb99

Did she really just call their anniversary a "working day" 😭 fuck me, she wouldn't know a working day if it slapped her in the face

• Haha

Nat11

Erin is so moody and annoying in Ellie’s recent video. She looks ugly too
Mateeee did u see at the end when she said to Lee that’s a stupid question and he said Ellie wrote the questions and she went yeah well it’s stupid and Ellie’s face! She is vile I don’t understand why anyone would want to be friends with her. She is very jealous of Ellie you can tell! And probably jealous of Ellie and lee’s relationship as they don’t take themselves so seriously, they have a laugh and stuff. I would have head butted her lol. Stupid question well what do u think of this Erin!!! Silly cunt she really is getting to me more and more lmao

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think bringing a whole child into this world purely for content is so awful and I feel like that’s what they’ve done. They 100% saw Molly Mae with Bambi and thought, let’s get us one of them!!