Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin seems like a person who looks down on people and also what is up her diet? It’s so bad.

Reactions: 7
cant stand them both tbf. just think in that video he came across really awful. if my partner ever spoke to me like that he’d get told to duck off and get his own drink

Reactions: 3
does anyone actually believe that erin didn’t know who brandon was before she got with him

Reactions: 3
No because on one of the YouTube videos she said she knew who he was because she used to watch his videos
really? i could have sworn i watched one and she said she didn’t, maybe i wasn’t listening properly 🤣

Reactions: 1
I acc prefer B to Erin if I'm honest. She's miserable 95% of the time and can be rude to B's sister (who seems really sweet, she's only young!). B at least tries to be happy and entertaining to pull of a vid or two! $$
dont call b's sister sweet, she is just as annoying as them 2.

Reactions: 4
Erin is so lazy! In Kaci’s vlog getting a taxi for what would have been a 5 minute walk

Reactions: 6
The latest video we ate childhood food for 24 hours you mean you ate your normal diet?

In the childhood food video, they had breakfast, come to do lunch and the breakfast tin and mess was still at the side of the cooker. They're home all day why didn't they clean up.

Reactions: 5
Can't believe there's people in the comments of Brandon's recent praising him for doing his job when he has a bit of a cold, wouldn't we all love a day doing duck all just filming yourself eating your normal food not even a challenge (and that dirty kitchen 🥴) they really are doing the bare minimum

Reactions: 11
omg they have had there dog what like 3 months now and they still havent toilet trained him. swear they regret getting the dog he is so misbehaved. they are also so lazy like i dont mind brandon he is acc sound but erin and holly do my head in. like holly she is so loud and childish on there channel but then on hers she so is different its weird.

Reactions: 9
So the last phone case collab they did had Louis Vuitton logos on it.. is this allowed to use someone
I wonder if this collection will?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
God their table manners are so bad😬 I hate these eating videos because I just cannot STAND watching them eat, they have no manners at all and all speak over each other it’s just so disgusting and boring

• Sick
Reactions: 6
i personally think Erin is super fake nice to Holly, and gets jealous of when Brandon spends time with just Holly- (in my opinion as seen when he takes just Holly shopping)
i don’t like how erin looks and talks to holly sometimes 🤦‍♀️ i’d of said something if she was my girlfriend/sister by now!
bless Holly you can see she really does try.

Reactions: 10
i personally think Erin is super fake nice to Holly, and gets jealous of when Brandon spends time with just Holly- (in my opinion as seen when he takes just Holly shopping)
i don’t like how erin looks and talks to holly sometimes 🤦‍♀️ i’d of said something if she was my girlfriend/sister by now!
bless Holly you can see she really does try.
defo have to agree erin acts like holly annoys her, but to be fair she does act annoying 🤣

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t stand Erin, she comes across as so stuck up and full of herself. Definitely think she’s quite rude in videos as well

Erin gives me the vibes of someone who you'd smile at and she'd give you the dirtiest look back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erin gives me the vibes of someone who you'd smile at and she'd give you the dirtiest look back
definitely and i know people are skating brandon but it actually seems to me that she controls him, but of a leech “sorry” i don’t by it that she didn’t know who brandon was

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.