Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference in her face and neck! Also who the duck glams up for the airport when you’re off to see your in laws?! She’s wasted one of her 3 swishy dresses. For once, her expensive gym kit would have been better as it’s more comfy!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Waited two years to be reunited with the in-laws, so of COURSE it has to be filmed for the gram. Has she no concept of private moments??

Reactions: 9
Do you see much of the children? I always got the impression she is mean step mummy and Logan hated her and Ella or whatever she is called was sort of used as a bit of a joke. Like when she did her make up and it looked ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
The difference in her face and neck! Also who the duck glams up for the airport when you’re off to see your in laws?! She’s wasted one of her 3 swishy dresses. For once, her expensive gym kit would have been better as it’s more comfy!
People trying to keep up appearances, thas who! When in reality, we all know she's just a rough old woman 🙃

Reactions: 7
Yep. Although they won’t get much air time compared to the golden children.
Ella is already there but they've taken Logan with them.

I'm sure when they were younger they used to spend most of the summer there.

Reactions: 2
People trying to keep up appearances, thas who! When in reality, we all know she's just a rough old woman 🙃
I'd probably glam up for the airport. I love an airport outfit lol. It's the people watching I love and its part of my holiday so I try to look nice and it makes you feel.good if you put in effort but if I had kids and was just going to see inlaws at that time then it would probably be trackies on, hair scraped back and just sleep when I got there! Each to their own I suppose. Mind you of I had kids I would defo be paying the extra for child friendly flight times. She even had changed of clothes for the kids on the flight. Couldn't be bothered with that. I'd just have them in cool comfy clothes and they could have blankets and hoodies if got cold.

Reactions: 6
I'd probably glam up for the airport. I love an airport outfit lol. It's the people watching I love and its part of my holiday so I try to look nice and it makes you feel.good if you put in effort but if I had kids and was just going to see inlaws at that time then it would probably be trackies on, hair scraped back and just sleep when I got there! Each to their own I suppose. Mind you of I had kids I would defo be paying the extra for child friendly flight times. She even had changed of clothes for the kids on the flight. Couldn't be bothered with that. I'd just have them in cool comfy clothes and they could have blankets and hoodies if got cold.
Ah yeah sorry, no offence meant - i just meant its BM doing her usual and trying to prove to everyone that she's better than them lol.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe they are supposedly so loaded but have booked them flights at them times?! They are in for a day of it with the kids!
If like to say I hope it messes with their bedtimes and they won’t sleep though but I wouldn’t wish that on the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If like to say I hope it messes with their bedtimes and they won’t sleep though but I wouldn’t wish that on the kids
It’s the fact they woke them up to dress them in their airport outfits! Surely you’d keep them warm and cosy in their pyjamas and transfer them into the car while sleeping? Notice BOTH tablets propped up for both S & Q so they could enjoy their alcohol in quiet 😔

Reactions: 5
We once did a very early morning flight when our kids were younger, I think we left home at 3am ish like BM did. My son was 3 at the time and it messed up his sleep totally, and because he’d effectively missed a nights sleep on travelling night he was a little tit all holiday and for ages when we got home 😂😈

Reactions: 3
As if she’s bothered that she’s not seen the in-laws for two years. She more excited she’s getting free accommodation and free childcare

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if she’s bothered that she’s not seen the in-laws for two years. She more excited she’s getting free accommodation and free childcare
Yeah she literally NEVER mentions his parents until it’s time to dig out the Fox Tan and get her free holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.