Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
The foofy top ok I get it, she’s always liked stuff like that; but paired with a bleach denim skirt 🤔 No.
She could look much better if she’d put a high waisted pair of light tailored trousers with that top. She just always looks so trashy. Her face is 45 and her skirt is circa ‘95.
She’s like Paulette from legally blonde.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Harry

Chatty Member
PLOT TWIST….Maybe she is going to trade the fat old Scottish in for the new younger Scottish Logan 🤣🤣 wouldn’t put anything past her, anything to massage her already huge ego

• Haha
  • Sick

Feztive

Woah this thread has turned hasn’t it, I honestly hope chez is ok Iv followed her for a couple of years now and I genuinely thought she’d found her happy ever after. Say what we want about BMs mothering skills but times like this I think girls need to stick together. I think they deffo both read here so she more then likely knows but chuffing hell what a shitty way to find out, if she didn’t already know.

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
Is she 12 years old?? All these besties, bestest, bff’s, bestest bestest ever ever ever, make up make up, never ever break up!! FFS!!

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It's a joke, how many cocktails when got 2 young children to look after. If you want to get passed with mates get a baby sitter. She doesn't deserve any children
Find this so odd. In Scotland one adult needs to stay fully sober (usually max one drink with a meal) under our licensing laws. They’d never be able to do this here.

• Wow

Calabria

VIP Member
He looks like such a chav - total Brit aboard!!!
Now now, he’s wearing a rUgBy ShIrT! Not an England football shirt like those poor people who go on package holidays to Benidorm wear. One must wear ones rUgBy ShIrT to differentiate because one is posh AND Scottish!

• Haha

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Can’t believe greasys fella did that to her while pregnant it’s as though he thinks he’s some kind of catch! Really out of order and I hope BM reads this thread so she can tell her mate because that’s not on

Reactions: 15

HMC

VIP Member
Her moaning that all her work out tech is breaking🙄 Just get over yourself, if you wanna work out do it without the tech or bragging about it on insta...no one and I mean NO ONE is impressed! God your in laws must think you are a total dick! No wonder they moved to Portugal

• Haha

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
I grew up with parents who were very much “the kids will fit in with our lifestyle” and honestly it still affects me to this day. My sister and I always felt like an inconvenience. They’d go off on holiday without us and leave us with family. We had to do what they wanted to do at the weekends, we were bored and felt like nuisances. We’d never get to go to butlins or Disney land, all our holidays were exactly like BM’s, parents lounging by the pool day drinking while we were left to entertain ourselves. I have two kids of my own now and our whole lives have shifted to make them the centre of the universe. I don’t ever want my kids to feel like I did growing up. Seeing how BM is raising those beautiful babies makes me so sad for the adults they will become. I hope she realises the error of her ways and changes. It’s not too late.
I’m so sorry you felt like that as a child.

We don’t need to loose who we are when we become parents, but we do need to/ should make small changes to evolve who we are. Afterall it is a big life changing decision! So eat that family meal together at 6pm instead of 8pm, have one adult sat in the shade with the baby and take them inside during the hottest time of the day, have cosy nights on the sofa together whilst little one sleeps upstairs etc etc.

I truly believe she thinks it makes her a great parent that her kids will sit quietly at a meal that late into the evening and that people are looking at them adoringly. In reality if I saw that I’d be looking at them thinking ‘poor babies why don’t they just take them back to their room to sleep!’

Fanaff

VIP Member
Fuck me, go to Portugal at the heights of summer and moans about the heat. Bore off. She will look like a dried up prune by tonight after a day on the Fox Tan.

I would put money on that gym kit not being washed each day.I wonder if she knows you can work out without filming or posting to insta? Should we tell her? The way Scott ignores her is telling isn’t it…always has the expensive gifts that she flaunts but day to day, she does the majority of everything and he just scowls and grunts at her. I reckon they have so many barnies off camera and her life is shit

HMC

VIP Member
3am tomorrow they trek to Heathrow according to her stories. Lots of eye fucking herself in the car I’m guessing. Twat.
Ooohhh so tomorrow the mother in law gets her hideous cheap necklace, we have old G filming 24-7 in her bikini lathered in fox tan and freckly lips whilst the baby sitters (Non-Scotties 2) will look after the little kids. Don’t forget old G...your scared of taps remember, it’s usually on a holiday that you freak about that 🙄

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If it's the designer look she's trying to achieve, she is doing quite well...Her skin is the colour of a well used, cracked, worn out leather Mulberry 🥴

• Haha