Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh. That outfit 😧
You can even see in the sunlight that she’s got it sitting so low that her tummy is hanging over the top. Oh no what is she doing. Stopppppp. I don’t know whether to feel sorry for her or not. I can’t believe she’s dressing like that!
She’s like the trailer woman Claudette from legally blonde 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor sienna doesn’t get a look in now does she, unless it’s for BM to remind everyone she has two kids who she loves so much/her body grew/are her rainbow babies…basically anything to put the focus on her. I hope her big siblings and grandparents are making a fuss of her as her mum and dad don’t

Reactions: 12
They are no words...
WHAT DA FUQ???
so many questions need answered regarding this tit show. The hair…the snooki poof 😳 the denim skirt so low her pubes are probably visible!! The wearing of a broken watch, what a materialistic prick!! The off the shoulder beach top she’s wearing out for dinner?? She has no style or fashion sense it’s tragic really

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does Scott look like he’s never met, fed or interacted with Quinn before? He barely even looks at him when feeding him, he looks cold towards him

Reactions: 10
Why would you ever wear a floaty top with a short skirt. If you are gonna wear a denim skirt in 2021, at least wear it with a top you tuck in, like a plain strappy top and maybe a gucci belt to try modernise it! Maybe some chunky trainers. Honestly I don't understand why she has so many followers who worship her yet she.doesnt have a clue about fashion, lies, treats her babies like dogs.

Reactions: 9
WHAT DA FUQ???
so many questions need answered regarding this tit show. The hair…the snooki poof 😳 the denim skirt so low her pubes are probably visible!! The wearing of a broken watch, what a materialistic prick!! The off the shoulder beach top she’s wearing out for dinner?? She has no style or fashion sense it’s tragic really
I dressed like that in 2001, I cant fathom how she is SO dated?! She's younger than me?! 🥴

He does seem so cold to
Why does Scott look like he’s never met, fed or interacted with Quinn before? He barely even looks at him when feeding him, he looks cold towards him
He does seem so cold towards the kids, I’ve never seen him crack a smile

Reactions: 4
He's acts cool with all of them, or at least that's the vibe he tries to give off when he's being filmed. Not sure why as it just makes him look like an idiot. I'm also thinking he doesn't smile cos his teeth aren't great maybe? 😂

Reactions: 7
He does seem so cold to

I thought the exact same! Weird IMO.

I dressed like that in 2001, I cant fathom how she is SO dated?! She's younger than me?! 🥴
trying to act younger clearly 🤣

View attachment 715653Nice to see she’s kept him covered up 😤😤
This makes me so so so mad!

I have a toddler and during the last heatwave we weren’t outside for long just putting the washing out had a hat on etc but it was so hot he was a little red never felt so tit in my life.

does She even care?

Reactions: 10
He does seem so cold to

I can imagine her forcing him to do it - ‘feed Quinny so I can put it on the gram. All my followers need to know how amazing a dad you are because you feed your child’

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Poor Quinn looks so tired!!
That's probably how she gets them to sleep so late in the morning! If I was out eating spag bol at 9pm after a day in the blazing heat I'd probably conk out for hours too, let alone a little one that is months old

• Sad
The whole ‘we aren’t a routine family, the children sleep when they are tired, that’s just what works for us’ thing she said is really ‘we don’t want go alter our lifestyle at all and want to drag our poor babies out at all hours so we can eat meals and get drunk’.

Poor kids. I agree some flexibility on holidays is expected but they aren’t staying in a hotel with no other choice but to eat out. They are staying at their inlaws, he can still have his dinner at 6pm and be tucked up in bed by 8 with the inlaws babysitting so BM+non Scott can go out on the lash!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.