Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she dragging the kids out on a Saturday night.
S school meal on a Saturday night or just an excuse get pissed again.
I know I’d rather be at home in my pjs with baby in bed chilling. Am I just old? 😂🥴

Reactions: 10
If I had a baby, I wouldn't want to be getting a train home at 10 or 11 o clock. Poor thing will just want his cot!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why she dragging the kids out on a Saturday night.
S school meal on a Saturday night or just an excuse get pissed again.
I know I’d rather be at home in my pjs with baby in bed chilling. Am I just old? 😂🥴
Where have they been tonight? I am the same as you…. We went to a family pub earlier for a drink for our friends 50th and most of the group were making a night of it. I came home to put our little boy to bed and chill at home. Why don’t they just get a babysitter rather than drag the kids out so late?? X

Reactions: 7
Only just going home at 10pm. Daughter looks shattered. What a shame on those kids. Not one other child in sight. Why would you take such young kids out for a meal so late just so you can get pissed with your mates 😡

Reactions: 8
They've been to TGI Friday's under the pretense that it is end of school treat for Sienna but really just met up with their friends. Suppose it is the holidays and there are no rules so each to their own but I know babies tend to be happier with a routine??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's a joke, how many cocktails when got 2 young children to look after. If you want to get passed with mates get a baby sitter. She doesn't deserve any children

Reactions: 11
It’s just bizarre isn’t it, dragging the kids on a night out and cocktails 🤷🏼‍♀️ Haven’t even driven, all dragged on the train. Those kids are definitely fitting around their lives and needs and not the other way around.
I see she’s wanting fox tan discount too...so mummy can spend a week in the lounger burning to a crisp in Portugal and making herself look 52🥴

• Haha
It's a joke, how many cocktails when got 2 young children to look after. If you want to get passed with mates get a baby sitter. She doesn't deserve any children
Find this so odd. In Scotland one adult needs to stay fully sober (usually max one drink with a meal) under our licensing laws. They’d never be able to do this here.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Find this so odd. In Scotland one adult needs to stay fully sober (usually max one drink with a meal) under our licensing laws. They’d never be able to do this here.
Scott is sooooo Scottish that of course he’ll already know this …🙄🙄🙄🙄

It’s a good law to have!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really don’t understand why they take the kids too? Surely it would be much more relaxing if they had a sitter and left the kids at home? How can you enjoy a meal and drinks with friends when you are having to watch the kiddies PLUS as another poster has said, children love routine and also need their sleep…. Why did she bother having children to behave like this. If it was a treat for S, then why not go at lunchtime or for an early dinner. She’s, no actually both of them are dicks!!

It's disgusting, didn't know places had it as a rule but it's something common sense, wr would never be drunk around child. One adult may have a drink or two but not drunk and certainly not travelling on trains with two children. Really angers me how alcohol is so important and the children aren't. She should be ashamed

Reactions: 15
I know of multiple people struggling with fertility at the moment, all of whom would be wonderful parents. It’s awful seeing her act like this. I do understand that we all need to let our hair down sometimes, but this is just plain selfish.

Reactions: 13
I really don’t understand why they take the kids too? Surely it would be much more relaxing if they had a sitter and left the kids at home? How can you enjoy a meal and drinks with friends when you are having to watch the kiddies PLUS as another poster has said, children love routine and also need their sleep…. Why did she bother having children to behave like this. If it was a treat for S, then why not go at lunchtime or for an early dinner. She’s, no actually both of them are dicks!!
I vaguely remember her saying on insta one time (think it was answering a q&a that it was important she could work her kids around her life style and not the other way round. I only remember this because I was quite shocked at that! I don't have kids myself but surely if you've yearned to have your own children for years surely you would have to change your outlook on life and work your lifestyle around them?! 🧐

• Wow
I vaguely remember her saying on insta one time (think it was answering a q&a that it was important she could work her kids around her life style and not the other way round. I only remember this because I was quite shocked at that! I don't have kids myself but surely if you've yearned to have your own children for years surely you would have to change your outlook on life and work your lifestyle around them?! 🧐
I know we said this as in we will continue to eat our regular and go abroad regular but this now means family friendly restaurants at meals times and family friendly hotels instead of long Haul tropical places. You have to evolve your life and meet in the middle. Those nights you want a piss up then get a babysitter. Life is about compromise and if she couldn't compromise then she shouldn't have had children. I'd love a second and it isn't looking great for us so she winds me up even more with this econd baby.

Totally selfish!! Once you have children, they come first!
I think she thinks she is being cool, but actually she’s being a knob!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.