Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she would be better off getting a job out the house. She can’t handle 2 kids, Q is getting older so that novelty is wearing off and S is a minx for her as she either gets barked at or ignored. Scottie must love the grief he gets when he’s out working so she can swan about in her cheap dresses all day!
He’s probably casually dropping it in some other young lassie babe!!! 😂😂😂

I honestly think she would be better off getting a job out the house. She can’t handle 2 kids, Q is getting older so that novelty is wearing off and S is a minx for her as she either gets barked at or ignored. Scottie must love the grief he gets when he’s out working so she can swan about in her cheap dresses all day!
In all seriousness - does she ever not moan about those children?? Give them a break - it’s currently hotter than the sun and they are probs tired from a weekend being carted round various places so their parents can have a drink… (just guessing, l am culled!).

Reactions: 12
Surely girl code/sisters before misters would involve messaging Cheryl privately only rather than messaging her friend first after posting the messages on a public forum?

I’m sorry but I can’t see passed posting the messages here, the poor poor girl, how absolutely humiliating for her. I’m all for calling crappy behaviour out, sure isn’t that tattle is all about? But sharing something so deeply private and upsetting for a new mother is way too far in my book. There’s a time and a place for everything and tattle wasn’t the place for those messages to be shared, particularly considering this thread isn’t even about Cheryl.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Surely girl code/sisters before misters would involve messaging Cheryl privately only rather than messaging her friend first after posting the messages on a public forum?

I’m sorry but I can’t see passed posting the messages here, the poor poor girl, how absolutely humiliating for her. I’m all for calling crappy behaviour out, sure isn’t that tattle is all about? But sharing something so deeply private and upsetting for a new mother is way too far in my book. There’s a time and a place for everything and tattle wasn’t the place for those messages to be shared, particularly considering this thread isn’t even about Cheryl.
I agree. I notice this person who dished the supposed tea hasn’t been on here since. I reported the posts as I didn’t think the posts should be in a thread that isn’t even about Cheryl. Message the woman direct by all means but all it did by posting it first on here was brand us trolls. I scrolled on by as I didn’t want to be involved.

Reactions: 6
Let's get back on to topic.
I do wonder why she hasn't shared about her new 'job' Does she want us to feel sorry for her still on maternity or wants us to think that non-scottish Scott is earning more than he is and is supporting her spending habits just fine.

Reactions: 10
I agree, greasy knows so let’s move on.

What is her new business? She did this before with boss face, what a fail that was 😂

Reactions: 4
Howling at me being aggressive I’m 7 months pregnant in a heatwave. I’m about as aggressive as a ice pop being used as a baton in a riot.

refuse to be told what we can and cannot talk about on a GOSSIP site by regular members like myself, we have mods for that thanks.

back to frog face
100% got you ❤❤
Back to frog face, I hate am no longer on her page and can’t see anything ffs, what’s she doing this morning lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
G.M Media. Her posts barely get any likes but people are trusting her to manager their business pages?!
She just loves this photo of herself doesn't she.
And that photo is edited cause no way r her legs that slim 😂😂😂😂 does she ever close her mouth ffs

• Haha
G.M Media. Her posts barely get any likes but people are trusting her to manager their business pages?!
She just loves this photo of herself doesn't she.
This is actually hilarious as she hasn’t declared her social media business on her social media account 😂 also sticking a few words on a picture of yourself doesn’t make it a quote GM Media

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's get back on to topic.
I do wonder why she hasn't shared about her new 'job' Does she want us to feel sorry for her still on maternity or wants us to think that non-scottish Scott is earning more than he is and is supporting her spending habits just fine.
Wait, she has a new job?! OR do you mean the online thingymabob?!

EDIT: NVM, i see now haha. Defo isnt going to do well if she doesnt advertise it! Who would want that helping their business!? Certainly not me or any businesses i know! Muppet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.