Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
She needs help with the fringe but other than that she has a career she has always worked she seems financially stable. She doesn’t need him I’d be inclined to say he’s not really much more than a sperm donor and he won’t be around for long, maybe they even have an agreement but I’ve got a child and I’m pregnant again now and know how vulnerable you are. He’s out of order for embarrassing her like this but I don’t believe he’s bringing anything special to the table, replaceable 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15

HMC

VIP Member
Her last 4 posts have got 1 single comment. My cats account has more than her!! I think most of her followers are like us and just enjoy the car crash! Why does she even bother posting 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Liverpool1983

Had the girl not messaged Cheryl direct, rather than wait to see if BM sees it on here. If I'd unknowingly been flirting with someone taken I would let their partner know when I found out as us women need to stick together!! Yes there are things people don't like about each other but no woman deserves to be cheated on
As it was my friend this was done on, I can tell you now she was in no way egging him on, she knew he was a creep, she’s been cheated on herself and seen this plenty of times, also she’s single not in a relationship, he fell into her dms not her into his, also she didn’t feel the need to send them to his pregnant girlfriend at the time due to her being heavy pregnant, and not wanting to cause upset, so I said I’d happy share them here cause he needed putting for the scam bag he is!!! So yes girls should stick together and thahs why they were posted on here and not to Cheryl at the time of her carrying their baby!

Had the girl not messaged Cheryl direct, rather than wait to see if BM sees it on here. If I'd unknowingly been flirting with someone taken I would let their partner know when I found out as us women need to stick together!! Yes there are things people don't like about each other but no woman deserves to be cheated on
And also you say no woman deserves to be cheated on, my friend wasn’t cheating with him, he was trying it on with her, to which she ended up blocking him when he keep saying about sending nudes, so no one was cheated on, it never went that far, I think the girl felt with it best she could due to Cheryl being pregnant

Calabria

VIP Member
Bought by chez’s other half - I wonder if she doesn’t know?
I found it a bit weird that Chez bought her that Moroccan Oil set and Cheaty Darren bought her the rugby shirt. My couple friends never buy me separate presents, but maybe because we’re not besties?? 🤣

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Well my mummy and daddy have a pool
And glamorous Nanny has to film her precious daughter swimming...”oh well done daaaarling Georgie, you are fabulous and your Instagram followers will all want to be you ....let’s celebrate your twat hat with a glass of chin chin and olives “🙄

• Haha

LMG

VIP Member
As if she’s bothered that she’s not seen the in-laws for two years. She more excited she’s getting free accommodation and free childcare

• Haha

Harry

Chatty Member
She actually knocks me sick, one of the biggest narcissists on the gram. Like anyone want to see her average mum bod working out on holiday. Your on holiday with your kids, have a day off you moron. And it certainly looked like Logan had no idea he was being filmed, just fucking creepy.
dirty bitch jumping in the pool after her workout, bet her mother in law detests pig face

• Haha

Elliebell2

Find this so odd. In Scotland one adult needs to stay fully sober (usually max one drink with a meal) under our licensing laws. They’d never be able to do this here.
It's disgusting, didn't know places had it as a rule but it's something common sense, wr would never be drunk around child. One adult may have a drink or two but not drunk and certainly not travelling on trains with two children. Really angers me how alcohol is so important and the children aren't. She should be ashamed

Parttimegossip

Yes. She made Scott sit in a chair and performed it for him..it included mash ups of Sail, spice girls if you wanna be my lover and moulin rouge...they mimed and had chairs to sit on. Should have seen his face. Hilarious.
hopefully this works 🤞🏻Sorry for bad screen recordings 🙈

edit: I think you need to download the files to play them

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
She obviously didn’t want a photo from the front because she has that skirt pulled down as far as 2001 and her belly is hanging over it again. It doesn’t fit your hips, buy a bigger size or pull it up you leather faced idiot!
And what does a run have to do with wearing a top?

• Haha

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
She is the sort to put up and shut up - I think she would rather be with him than be single. Plus I imagine with G as your ‘bestie’ the standards are pretty low around what’s ok and what isn’t. Always got that ‘snogging on a night out isn’t cheating’ vibe from that group.

Reactions: 14
Nothing really posted apart from the mysterious granny and all of them jumping in and out of the pool 😂
Surely some lip syncing in the car?
Swishing a Jane Norman dress?
Barking at Sienna? Olives for Quinn?
Sunburnt face with white line above her lip?
Boomerang of her not fit and not Scottish husband driving?

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Regarding the messages Darren sent...well was the girl not sort of encouraging him?.
Is this not kind of irrelevant seeing as though he’s the one in a relationship with a baby on the way (back then)!!!

She may not have known anything about him until after tbf, he probably didn’t mention that he was a father to be!

BeauJD

Chatty Member
BE829D11-3D0E-4485-8D52-51E1F76188E2.png

D5DC6EC8-3E6E-4334-B19C-08B4199EBB96.jpeg

She definitely knows how to work her angles. I’m one to talk, I’ve yo-yo’d 8 stone before so I’m hardly a walking washboard. But this one is all for show and no go!

• Wow
  • Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
I anticipate lots of Quinn sitting on the lounger with her so she films him but really it’s her in a bikini, lots of swishing Quinn’s face with kisses, and lots of Quinn eating all while sienna is being ignored and says “mummy” a lot in the background or is sat at dinner with the tablet she’s never allowed but has constantly to shut her up so mummy can get drunk

• Haha