Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone on here actually know Chez personally to see if she is ok ? To find out that your fella is a sleaze is bad enough , to find out off an internet forum, with a newborn in the mix is absolutely awful.
She might need someone to be a genuine friend to her right now & i can't see that being Porgie.

Probably that freak who was trying to be like her before or some minions who are somehow still obsessed with her.
Kerrie walking round head to toe in BM cast offs !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If georgie reads her we would have for sure had some crying stories about trolls etc by now.

Reactions: 10
Yes Chez isn’t the car crash that Boss Mum is and I have felt sorry even before her fella has been outed for being a sleeze bag. She’s a new Mum and Boss Mummy has been going out of her way to show she’s super mum, driveway workouts, a la carte Gousto, 2 kids on her own and a big social life with her Gucci glasses on 24-7. Give your mate a break and stop shuving it in her face!!!! She’s learning to be a Mum and now has a sleezy fella messaging other women behind her back. She should know 😞
This! I was absolutely horrified by BM behaviour. Her friend had a difficult birth, a hospital stay, and yet she was round there so bloody fast with her two let alone insisting they go out so much, for the gram 🙄 Just because BM didn’t enjoy the newborn cuddles or remember what a shock it is to become a mum let alone any other things you deal with during pregnancy, birth and recovery - she needs to let her friend catch her breath, settle into being a mum and take her time. I really do feel terrible that those messages have been outed but she has to know the person she’s with and his disgusting behaviour. The person who revealed it is doing her favour and I hope she has genuine people to support her and make her realise she can be treated so much better. Just because BM has no morals and accepts flowers from her husband as proof he hasn’t strayed doesn’t mean she should expect others to, so she feels better.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing is, if she does have a melt down she would have to admit to greasy she knows. Of course she reads here but after the whole police crap she banged on about I don’t think she’ll bring it up again.

Reactions: 5
The thing is, if she does have a melt down she would have to admit to greasy she knows. Of course she reads here but after the whole police crap she banged on about I don’t think she’ll bring it up again.
Police crap?

Reactions: 1
She said she was being trolled before and the police were on to it.
As if the police don’t have enough to do already 🙄 I just love following her to watch and cringe at the self importance. Maybe all the driveway workouts and mirror dress swishing are for Scott’s attention 😂

Reactions: 4
Ahhh yes that bullshit funny that nothing was ever posted again! Wonder how siennas speech is coming along poor little one

How are school dinners free? I thought it was just those families who aren’t on great wages ?
No, all children up to year 2 i think get free school meals.

I do feel bad about delivering the messages :-( but my husband cheated on me and I know how it feels and wish someone had told me what he was doing at the time, my friend is a good person with a big heart and this hurt her dearly as she tp has been cheated on herself, us girls need to know girl code and have each other’s backs in times like this

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do feel bad about delivering the messages :-( but my husband cheated on me and I know how it feels and wish someone had told me what he was doing at the time, my friend is a good person with a big heart and this hurt her dearly as she tp has been cheated on herself, us girls need to know girl code and have each other’s backs in times like this
You’d of been wrong to keep them to yourself and you’d of been wrong to send to her directly and you’d be wrong to put them on here. I don’t believe anyway it could be done would be right and the messenger always gets the blame. Hopefully she’s wise enough to see that the issue is him. Don’t worry!

Reactions: 9
You’d of been wrong to keep them to yourself and you’d of been wrong to send to her directly and you’d be wrong to put them on here. I don’t believe anyway it could be done would be right and the messenger always gets the blame. Hopefully she’s wise enough to see that the issue is him. Don’t worry!
Thank u xx

Reactions: 2
Your mate should as she’s the one who received the messages.
I've been there and done that though and often it's a touchy subject as sometimes the girlfriend may not believe these messages and get angry and take it out on you...sometimes it backfires so I don't blame her for not wanting to tell chez. But at the same time yes girls should stick together. Hopefully BM does read on here and will tell chez cause that's terrible behaviour from Darren and he doesn't deserve respect or even friendship from BM let alone respect from his chez.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.