Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudgeyPants

New thread title:

Boss Mummy - She cooks, she cleans, she culls, she preens, it’s a shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen!

Reactions: 31

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I think I speak for all of Scotland when I say we want nothing to do with that cheating, alcoholic Shrek-a-like shite excuse for a parent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Mumz2010

Does anyone remember when she used to go on about her “Scottish” husband? It was either Burns night or St Andrews day that she cooked haggis neeps and tatties and put mini Scottish flags in them 😬 god made my toes curl. And she was drinking Scotch.
We call it Whisky here hen and your husband is as Scottish as Tony Blair. Bolt ya rocket 🚀.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

#Sellout

Has anyone seen her 'hack' for getting the premium cocktails from the adult bar... one of you go to the bar.. hardly a hack is it and it's taken then 6 days to realise 🙄
Hahaha, I thought this. I'm actually pleasant surprised they don't do a Kate and Gerry McCann when they're abroad. They seem the type to me... 🙊 (Too far?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She looks like she needs a good wash or at the very least a wet wipe to the fanny and a spritz of dry shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 18

HMC

VIP Member
Boss Mummy...’Every day she films herself walking. If she gave her child attention instead of coke and an iPad, she may then be talkin’🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18

Jigsaw

I knew her personally years ago and live quite near to the disaster that she is. The whole world revolves around her. She is the type of person that if someone has an issue and shared it with her, she then has this knack of turning it around to be all about her.
She has zero social skills and cares not a jot about anyone else but herself.
If she honestly knew what some of the people she classes as friends have said about her behind her back she would be shocked to the core!
She uses anyone for her gain and doesn’t give two shits about them. She would gladly walk all over you to get what she wants.
She is the worst mother I have ever come across and the only reason she had her so called rainbow baby, was as an accessory to gain attention.
That woman is the most vile person I have ever had the displeasure of being involved with.
I could say so much more but it would reveal who I am.

One word to describe her VILE

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Pivot

VIP Member
I've had shortbread more Scottish than he is 😂 Someone needs to tell her that having a granny born in Scotland doesnt actually make you Scottish.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She got rid of me too. Don’t know how I sleep at night without the videos of her feet walking to primark on her lunch break 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bosstwat

The way she said she helped shape the step children. Give it a fucking rest Georgina. You see them every 2 weeks and don't pay any attention to them! Logan' own mother has raised him and shaped him, not you or Scott who also couldn't give a fuck about them! Logan stays in bed because he doesn't want to be around you!

Reactions: 15

HMC

VIP Member
I’ve had to register to comment on BM. Why after months of counting down for this holiday has she posted 50 stories just in 1 day!!!! How many of those are of her or lazy boy in the pool with Sienna...zero! Gym workouts, lengthy Q&As and using Sienna as a trophy begging for kisses...I mean it’s just really really sad! Thank god we all had a childhood where we weren’t forced to act up to a camera 24-7 to share with strangers! Put your phone away!!!

Reactions: 14