Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she is in the bath on her latest story and shes quite alright with the taps now? How miraculous her 'phobia' is cured..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seriously loves looking at herself on them videos.
she looks so false trying get a cuddle

Reactions: 3
She just films herself, she couldn’t care less if S was on her knee or not.
Looks at herself, flicks her eyes, barks at S to kiss her then again eye rolling at her self.
She makes my toes curl

Also what has gone wrong with the make up tonight ??!

Reactions: 5
Fk me she’s hammered!!!!! Looking down the lens ...at herself ???

Her make up looks so odd? It looks like she forgot to do put foundation on her forehead. It just stops next to her eyes?!

Reactions: 1
I’ve had to register to comment on BM. Why after months of counting down for this holiday has she posted 50 stories just in 1 day!!!! How many of those are of her or lazy boy in the pool with Sienna...zero! Gym workouts, lengthy Q&As and using Sienna as a trophy begging for kisses...I mean it’s just really really sad! Thank god we all had a childhood where we weren’t forced to act up to a camera 24-7 to share with strangers! Put your phone away!!!

Reactions: 14
No ones telling her about TL, she’s clearly on here reading about it herself 🤣
I’ve had to register to comment on BM. Why after months of counting down for this holiday has she posted 50 stories just in 1 day!!!! How many of those are of her or lazy boy in the pool with Sienna...zero! Gym workouts, lengthy Q&As and using Sienna as a trophy begging for kisses...I mean it’s just really really sad! Thank god we all had a childhood where we weren’t forced to act up to a camera 24-7 to share with strangers! Put your phone away!!!
Couldn't agree more. They are just constantly drunk and I feel sorry for sienna but she probably knows no difference as they seem to be the same at home. Must be a shame when your child doesn't actually want to kiss you, but I'm not surprised.

Yep she always has that blanket in her mouth, especially at night it seems from BMs insta. She sounds quite muffled where as my daughter speaks clearly (abit fast sometimes when she's excited but you can understand what she's saying!)
I feel abit off about how she always says she works hard to show her a good example and get her nice things. Sienna seems to get so many new clothes/converse and its abit of a downer to me and probably others that cant afford to spend 100s on new clothes every week for their children. She makes a point alot of not having any more because 3 children is expensive...maintenance payments probably as I dont see her flashing her cash on her step children (at least she doesnt post about it, apart from boasting about buying her step daughters first make up/first hair cut)
Don’t ever feel down about not being able to afford things like BM. Especially as the pair of them will be in debt to their eyeballs.

Can say without hesitation that children Sienna’s age are at their happiest when they’re doing the most basic of stuff like going a walk in the park or at the beach or just doing colouring or crafting. They don’t give a tit about material stuff and if the extent of your parenting is just chucking money at your kids so they shut up long enough for you to drink gin then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Collect memories, not things as the saying goes!

Reactions: 11
It’s still morning and we have no less than 14 stories referencing a trip to the gym, more plastic tat for Sienna and Q&A whilst she’s meant to be spending quality time with her family 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sienna has found a friend to play with thank god, so Mummy can get back to her relaxation on the lounger and back to ignoring her unless there’s a camera shoved in front of her face.

Reactions: 2
Don’t ever feel down about not being able to afford things like BM. Especially as the pair of them will be in debt to their eyeballs.

Can say without hesitation that children Sienna’s age are at their happiest when they’re doing the most basic of stuff like going a walk in the park or at the beach or just doing colouring or crafting. They don’t give a tit about material stuff and if the extent of your parenting is just chucking money at your kids so they shut up long enough for you to drink gin then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Collect memories, not things as the saying goes!
100% agree with you on children preferring basic things. Mine are happiest jumping in puddles (imagine poor Sienna's converse getting muddy!:rolleyes:) and playing make believe with their toys.

Reactions: 4
It’s still morning and we have no less than 14 stories referencing a trip to the gym, more plastic tat for Sienna and Q&A whilst she’s meant to be spending quality time with her family 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sienna has found a friend to play with thank god, so Mummy can get back to her relaxation on the lounger and back to ignoring her unless there’s a camera shoved in front of her face.
Plastic tat to play alone in the pool with no hat on 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Those earrings just scream “get me in that pool to splash about with my 3 year old and have fun” don’t they 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm definitely not a fan of BM but my god he turns my stomach 🤢 I really dont see what the appeal was for her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.