Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her 'hack' for getting the premium cocktails from the adult bar... one of you go to the bar.. hardly a hack is it and it's taken then 6 days to realise ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen her 'hack' for getting the premium cocktails from the adult bar... one of you go to the bar.. hardly a hack is it and it's taken then 6 days to realise ๐Ÿ™„
Hahaha, I thought this. I'm actually pleasant surprised they don't do a Kate and Gerry McCann when they're abroad. They seem the type to me... ๐Ÿ™Š (Too far?)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The time she goes to the gym why don't they utilise the mini club at the hotel. I'm sure sienna would love to go play there, it's her holiday too. But she made out to be an inconvenience

Reactions: 1
I don't understand why she cakes the make-up when on holiday either, maybe its just me but I find I don't need to wear much as my skin looks good and its too hot.

In regards to her doing black face, its not the first time! She did it when she dressed up as Mel B for her brothers birthday.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Of COURSE they're "towels on chairs" first thing in the morning people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Such white trash.

Screenshot_20191011_082110_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Suprised at her doing that really when she said the hotel wasn't busy. Also notice they dont seem to have been back to the kids pool again with the slides.

Reactions: 3
No child should have a tan. All that means is that her skin is sun damaged ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Those jizz lips, disgusting. Almost as disgusting as her parenting but not quite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just laughed at the doggy paddle vid wtf! Doggy paddle was also left behind in the 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That story showing her back is awful. Children should never have tan lines like that โ˜น

• Sad
Suprised at her doing that really when she said the hotel wasn't busy. Also notice they dont seem to have been back to the kids pool again with the slides.
I thought exactly the same!!!! Thatโ€™s because itโ€™s too much like hard work actually playing with her and watching her all the time. Such a shame as all kids love the slides!!!
Obviously this will be the last time they do a holiday like this on their own, the bus load of babysitters / family will be on the next one for sure!

Reactions: 2
Sheโ€™s worn that dress about 5 times now, how lovely!!
Is 27 degree heat why is Sienna not wearing one of those UV tops with sleeves at the very least?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello
Long time lurker๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
Anyone still privileged enough to follow the car crash that is _boss_mummy_?
I was culled on both accounts when she deleted around 10k followers and went private.
Apologies if already thread on this.
I actually bought one of them make up sets through her and still got culled ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Sheโ€™s worn that dress about 5 times now, how lovely!!
Is 27 degree heat why is Sienna not wearing one of those UV tops with sleeves at the very least?!
thatโ€™s all my little one wore fully protected from neck down to arms she came home as white as she went as it should be

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.