Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
I’ve just had a PTSD flashback to the pregnancy photo shoot with the floaty cut out bedsheet dress *shudder*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Dannie

Chatty Member
Anyone remember when she thought she was a makeup artist - new CID still have her ‘takeover’ video.
I remember this. What she did is she uses products, continues to post pictures of said products, Tagged the companies continuously on her Instagram so they could see how many followers she has ( at the time was 19k) then hopefully they will send her free shit or pay her to advertise. She did it for a cheap tacky jewellery company ( can’t remember the name) I could suckered into that one and they all turned a shitty colour after a while even when sat in my jewellery box. She used to tag Percy and reed hair company all the time but they never bit. Thankfully they kept their integrity and their products are brilliant. CID bit and send her lots of goodies and invited her to their advertising events etc. Boss mummy was one of the first accounts I came across when joining Instagram and I got sucked into all her bullshit and bought all the products she advertised. I thought she was lovely. Had the perfect life. A few years later I can see it’s all smoke and mirrors. 🤦‍♀️ . Thanks to my experience of boss mummy I can smell Instagram bullshit from a mile off. So I will thank her for that. I won’t thank her for all the damage she and others have done to people who have been burnt and fell for it all. Now she is a little account with no company’s wanting to work with her who posts her fake gym pictures with a face that looks at least 10 years older than what she is. Fake louboutins with a fake life x

• Heart
Reactions: 14

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’m fit and Scottish... if she comes for me
I’ll stab her.

Scott though, he just looks like one of those greasy men who lech over young girls at bars. Might have been attractive when she was receiving end of it, but it won’t be when he does it to someone younger and more attractive than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Meg78

VIP Member
Does she still do the thing when trying on an outfit, where she’d sashay forwards and backwards in the mirror swishing a skirt about? She always stared at herself for an uncomfortably long time, I half expected her to just start snogging the mirror!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Secretkady

I would say fair enough if it's a one off as I know it's sometimes hard to get fruit shoots etc abroad and anything to keep kids hydrated in the heat is good but with BM I feel like she probably drinks it a lot and yes you can tell the tablet is there with constant flow on sienna face.
There is no chance a tablet should have gone on that night out, not with all the entertainment.
I’m sorry but just give the kid a water if you want her to be hydrated.

I don’t care how middle class or posh you think you are, you gotta be crazy levels of uneducated to give a toddler a Coke. Why not go all out and give her an espresso with 5 tablespoons of sugar?

Reactions: 12

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Why is she being gifted meat free products?! I have never seen her eat anything that isn’t meat?
I know right? I'm vegan and poor as shit... They can gift me it if they want 😂

Boss Mummy #2: Skanky gym feet, tablet while kid eats, now she's gifted meat free meats.

• Heart
  • Haha

Roche22

Those rugby videos were cringy as fuck.
"Blow the whistle, blow it"
They cant you dumb cunt, not until the ball gets kicked out 🙄 I dont even like rugby and I know that.

• Haha

#Sellout

I agree, she protests too much. Look - my rainbow daughter eats olives and squid. Yeah, OK, she can barely string 2 words together but it's really impressive that she will eat anything you put in front of her 🙄 I'd rather my child be a fussy eater and be able to talk to me... Mind you that's because I actually look at and want to talk to my children! 🚸

Beadyeye

Does anyone remember when she used to go on about her “Scottish” husband? It was either Burns night or St Andrews day that she cooked haggis neeps and tatties and put mini Scottish flags in them 😬 god made my toes curl. And she was drinking Scotch.
We call it Whisky here hen and your husband is as Scottish as Tony Blair. Bolt ya rocket 🚀.
Probably because he resembles Robbie Coltrane.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed she is in the bath on her latest story and shes quite alright with the taps now? How miraculous her 'phobia' is cured..

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Have we seen a single post of them at the beach this holiday? Building sandcastles, paddling in the sea?
my heart hurts for sienna.
No, she requested through the Tui app for the beach to be brought to her lounger whilst she was smothering herself in foxy tan, but they didn’t deliver so Sienna missed out on sandcastles and paddling in the sea🙄

• Haha

Fatllama

Not a perfect parent myself by any stretch of the imagination although I try my best but I honestly think people are scum of the earth if you’re a parent and

A) get shit faced around them (unless one is sober)
B) Smoke whilst your pushing a pram/with your child

WHY

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Of COURSE they're "towels on chairs" first thing in the morning people 😂😂😂. Such white trash.

Screenshot_20191011_082110_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
“My silly stupid parents didn’t secure the pool cover properly and were too busy getting trollied to supervise or even notice that he was too near”

Im honestly surprised there hasn’t been screenshots of her family all checking in with each other that they’re safe and not also at risk of being under a pool cover from 100 miles away

• Haha
  • Angry

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Never ill? That woman is always Ill and we know because she won’t stop posting about it. Any excuse for some ‘medicinal’ alcohol.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Yep she always has that blanket in her mouth, especially at night it seems from BMs insta. She sounds quite muffled where as my daughter speaks clearly (abit fast sometimes when she's excited but you can understand what she's saying!)
I feel abit off about how she always says she works hard to show her a good example and get her nice things. Sienna seems to get so many new clothes/converse and its abit of a downer to me and probably others that cant afford to spend 100s on new clothes every week for their children. She makes a point alot of not having any more because 3 children is expensive...maintenance payments probably as I dont see her flashing her cash on her step children (at least she doesnt post about it, apart from boasting about buying her step daughters first make up/first hair cut)
Don’t ever feel down about not being able to afford things like BM. Especially as the pair of them will be in debt to their eyeballs.

Can say without hesitation that children Sienna’s age are at their happiest when they’re doing the most basic of stuff like going a walk in the park or at the beach or just doing colouring or crafting. They don’t give a shit about material stuff and if the extent of your parenting is just chucking money at your kids so they shut up long enough for you to drink gin then you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Collect memories, not things as the saying goes!

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Remember when BM used to proclaim that she would NEVER wear a dress more than once???
She’s away to another work event wearing the same peplum Boohoo number that she’s worn at least 20 times before! 🙊

• Haha