Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I do miss watching my favourite car crash of a person!

Reactions: 4
Drinking before 10am... I don't care if it's your birthday. There is only one word for it... alcoholic

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Have you only been following her for a hot minute? As soon as she had Sienna she started flogging random tit because of her. She started weaning that poor child onto solids at 4 months (maybe even earlier) because Ella's Kitchen sent her a load of free tit.
13 weeks if I remember correctly.

Sienna was gagging for food @ 13/14 weeks old apparently. She could have caused that child a load of stomach issues and allergies and might do in years to come yet. My dog begs me for all the foods he’s not allowed, even onions - which I don’t give him as I am responsible for his welfare. Take note, Georgina. X

Reactions: 5
For someone who makes out there are sooooo popular. She has 2 friends and their E98D2EEA-137B-458A-BC2E-D28A1EC01332.jpeg plus ones and her brother, sister in law and parents going out for her birthday. What a score on the friends front, not!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who makes out there are sooooo popular. She has 2 friends and their View attachment 31440plus ones and her brother, sister in law and parents going out for her birthday. What a score on the friends front, not!
God her dad is a douche
We know where she gets it from
Has Chez washed her fringe for the festivities?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Chez washed her fringe for the festivities?
Well it is queen Georgie’s Birthday! 😂

For someone who makes out there are sooooo popular. She has 2 friends and their plus ones and her brother, sister in law and parents going out for her birthday. What a score on the friends front, not!
They are the only 2 who would stick around after seeing through her facade and realising what an awful person she is. I get the impression Cheryl and Emma don’t even like each other that much as you never see them together without BM in tow.
BM does have a mediocre life when you think about it - looks older than she is, mediocre home and job (nothing worthy of the brags she drops) no decent mates who don’t enable her behaviour and having to include your parents and brother to bill the numbers out

Reactions: 1
I was gutted when I got the chop in the famous fake car crash cull. She is an absolute bomb scare of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I HATE commenting on people's kids so please don't think this is about Sienna because she's an angel but I am absolutely gobsmacked at her speech. I have been for a while but thought I was just being silly. She sounds like she has hearing problems or some sort of speech issues but I genuinely wonder if it's because she's had so little interaction with a primary caregiver?
Probably because she has the iPad in her face all the time. I can’t believe she sets her meals on the table with the iPad in place. Why not just sit and have a conversation with the poor child

Reactions: 2
Probably because she has the iPad in her face all the time. I can’t believe she sets her meals on the table with the iPad in place. Why not just sit and have a conversation with the poor child
Always wondered this too....she deosnt seem to spend much time playing or interacting with her daughter

This infuriates me so much, she either has the ipad or the tv on. Even when they take her out! No wonder her speech isn't great.

She’s going to Portugal and has packed hand luggage only. You would think she is the only person in the world ever to do this, she’s gone on and on and on.

What I don’t understand is why didn’t they book one large case to share and then do hand luggage for the rest?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.