Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she video herself in an attempt to show sheā€™s looking ā€œroughā€but she actually just spends 15 seconds looking at herself adoringly because sheā€™s thinks she is the bees knees?!

Ps Vicky had her insta hacked. Sheā€™s still on there, as the lifeofvandfamily
Vickyā€™s account isnā€™t coming up for me - I used to like her account, even post SW

I call bullshit on this, itā€™s just under Ā£3k to fly a spitfire yourself and you need to be in good health with no medical problems to do so, I canā€™t see any responsible company allowing a 96 year old man to take the controls, and I definitely canā€™t see bosstwat paying out that much! Itā€™s a tenth of the price to fly in a plane adjacent to a spitfire though šŸ¤”

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s saying sheā€™s got chloasma and yet is the biggest sun worshiper going... doesnā€™t she realise that sunbathing makes it worse? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m still following her. I canā€™t delete her, car crash tv at its finest. Trailer trash wankers

Reactions: 5
I call bullshit on this, itā€™s just under Ā£3k to fly a spitfire yourself and you need to be in good health with no medical problems to do so, I canā€™t see any responsible company allowing a 96 year old man to take the controls, and I definitely canā€™t see bosstwat paying out that much! Itā€™s a tenth of the price to fly in a plane adjacent to a spitfire though šŸ¤”
I wondered this at the time. I find it very hard to believe he was actually the pilot. It was a lovely thing to do even if he wasnā€™t actually at the controls. However, as usual, boss mummy has to over egg it one stage too far!

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t think that was something she done for him, I feel like this was something to do with the 75th anniversary of d day or something else WW2 related! I remember seeing lots of similar stories on the news around the same time.

However, completely agree with it being BS that he flew the thing! They mightā€™ve let him suit up and sit in it but Iā€™d guess that would be the extent of it!

I'm sorry but whoever had a puppy outside in this heat is so irresponsible.
But then they are friends with boss mummy so what more is there to expect

Reactions: 7
It always used to make me laugh that on her personal Twitter account she used to call herself posh totty. As if! Nobody who is ā€œposhā€ declares themselves so. Stop trying to be something youā€™re not, Georgina. A double barrelled surname is no indicator of class, nor is having a swimming pool.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.