Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No worries about her being dressed appropriately for the woods anyway. She was In her pushchair. Strange considering they were ment to be going for a walk 😂
In a pushchair for a walk in the woods. Whatever gets them round the track and into the pub fastest eh? bleeping alcoholic dimwits.

Poor kid, she’s a lovey wee thing as well and being completely failed by those two drunken cretins. It’s an absolute shambles that she’s at three and can’t really speak.

Reactions: 8
No worries about her being dressed appropriately for the woods anyway. She was In her pushchair. Strange considering they were ment to be going for a walk 😂
I don’t have kids so I don’t know for sure, but isn’t 3 a bit old to be in a pushchair? Especially if it’s for a walk in the woods, surely it’s easier to let her explore rather than dragging a pushchair around? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I have a boy the same age as Sienna and he hasn’t been in his pushchair for over a year now. He’s far too busy running, jumping, riding on his balance bike, climbing trees, etc.. You know, all things that a 3 year old should be doing.... 🙄

Reactions: 7
I don’t have kids so I don’t know for sure, but isn’t 3 a bit old to be in a pushchair? Especially if it’s for a walk in the woods, surely it’s easier to let her explore rather than dragging a pushchair around? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I struggled to use a pushchair beyond 18 months. I have somehow raised David Attenborough junior though.

Only time we ever use a buggy is when travelling abroad and even then it’s usuallt a bag holder but like there to be an option for a nap.

Reactions: 5
I have a boy the same age as Sienna and he hasn’t been in his pushchair for over a year now. He’s far too busy running, jumping, riding on his balance bike, climbing trees, etc.. You know, all things that a 3 year old should be doing.... 🙄
My boys are 3 and 2 and today we went to the woods and they were jumping in the steam in their Wellies. They would of lost their mind if I had put them in the pushchair!

That poor girl is so under stimulated.

Reactions: 4
I have got to ask but what was Sienna doing? ... I was culled.
Completely innocently dancing. Some people just like to make a fuss out of nothing. It appeared there was no one close to them on the tables either.

Reactions: 6
Yes dancing, in a restaurant in the way. It’s not acceptable.
It's not accepted to make comments on other people the way people do on here but it happens. Lighten up the girl wasn't hurting anyone. She was happy. She wasn't screaming the place down.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's not accepted to make comments on other people the way people do on here but it happens. Lighten up the girl wasn't hurting anyone. She was happy. She wasn't screaming the place down.
Are you here to big all these people up and convince us to like them?

Sorry but it was 8/9pm and she was dancing around. No doubt BM and hubby were slightly pissed with no one sober and responsible for her. What if she tripped or slipped over?!

If you take your kids out in public when they should be in bed keep don’t let them prance around possibly disturbing other people enjoying a quite meal out!

Reactions: 5

Sorry but it was 8/9pm and she was dancing around. No doubt BM and hubby were slightly pissed with no one sober and responsible for her. What if she tripped or slipped over?!

If you take your kids out in public when they should be in bed keep don’t let them prance around possibly disturbing other people enjoying a quite meal out!
Here here! 🙌🏻

The way she said she helped shape the step children. Give it a bleeping rest Georgina. You see them every 2 weeks and don't pay any attention to them! Logan' own mother has raised him and shaped him, not you or Scott who also couldn't give a duck about them! Logan stays in bed because he doesn't want to be around you!

Reactions: 15
It’s Tattle....a lot of comments aren’t for everyone! Maybe some people are too sensitive for it?
Fact is....just control your kids when out!

I would NEVER ever let my child dance at the side of a table in a restaurant. There are servers with trays of drinks, pots of tea, cups of coffee and plates of hot food walking around - hot drinks, glass and crockery are dangerous and I wouldn’t be putting my kid or anyone else at risk.

Maybe if they sat and actually spoke to her and involved her at a dinner table she wouldn’t be practically mute at the age of 3. They are horrendously lazy parents that care more about where their next gin is coming from than their own child’s development.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.