Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been (over) thinking about this. She winds me up as she constantly brags about how good sienna is, how she’s the perfect child, how amazing she is. Yet, the kid can’t eat a meal without a tablet. At home or whilst out. God forbid BM actually have to talk to her, that would interrupt her getting to pour alcohol down her neck. I’m a mum, I get how hard it is and believe me, my kid has eaten meals with a screen. What I don’t pretend to be is a perfect mum with a perfect kid. She even calls herself Boss Mummy ffs. All it does is show her overinflated ego.

Also, I’ve seen Lil and part time mummy use their kids to advertise those Kindles. Then never use them again.BM must be gutted she didn’t get that #ad deal, she would be the best advert ever as she can’t parent without it so it’s never not on!

Reactions: 10
This is really bitchy but I can’t help but feel BM only wanted a child so she was on par with Scott’s ex-wife. New kid, new wife, new life...

Reactions: 10
This is really bitchy but I can’t help but feel BM only wanted a child so she was on par with Scott’s ex-wife. New kid, new wife, new life...
Of course she did. It pains her that he has that connection with his ex, she wanted the same. It wont stop him cheating/leaving like he did with her.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know her motivation for having a child. But she does strike me as the least maternal person on the gram!

Meant to say before but doesn’t it feel like she always goes on about how well sienna eats and try’s new foods.
Like oh that’s siennas squid
Oh sienna likes sushi
Oh sienna eats olives
Oh sienna has an exquisite pallet. Oh well done darrrrrrling
Yeah yeah ok! We get it! Big deal?
Just irritates me.
Maybe I’m pushing for stuff to dislike her because she’s just annoying 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I just think everything is the same reason when you think about its, its just her bragging of things that annoys us. She's the best mum, daughter eats amazing, fit husband 🤢, works out etc etc. She's just a bragger, maybe to make herself feel better about herself because no one believes these brags.

Reactions: 5
I agree, she protests too much. Look - my rainbow daughter eats olives and squid. Yeah, OK, she can barely string 2 words together but it's really impressive that she will eat anything you put in front of her 🙄 I'd rather my child be a fussy eater and be able to talk to me... Mind you that's because I actually look at and want to talk to my children! 🚸

Reactions: 12
I agree, she protests too much. Look - my rainbow daughter eats olives and squid. Yeah, OK, she can barely string 2 words together but it's really impressive that she will eat anything you put in front of her 🙄 I'd rather my child be a fussy eater and be able to talk to me... Mind you that's because I actually look at and want to talk to my children! 🚸
I agree she needs to concentrate on making the bad things better such as her speech rather than boasting to cover up the issues. School won't be impressed by her olives but will certainly be saddened by the lack of parent child communication

Reactions: 6
BM is a prime example of a parent that leaves the potty training to the nursery staff. Will Sienna be starting school next year? I know it’s different in England.

Reactions: 3
Meant to say before but doesn’t it feel like she always goes on about how well sienna eats and try’s new foods.
Like oh that’s siennas squid
Oh sienna likes sushi
Oh sienna eats olives
Oh sienna has an exquisite pallet. Oh well done darrrrrrling
Yeah yeah ok! We get it! Big deal?
Just irritates me.
Maybe I’m pushing for stuff to dislike her because she’s just annoying 🤣🤣🤣
I thought I was the only one who was thinking this 😲

Recently mentioned on here that she never speaks to Hannah Tracks anymore.. most recent post mentioning what Hannah said.. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been (over) thinking about this. She winds me up as she constantly brags about how good sienna is, how she’s the perfect child, how amazing she is. Yet, the kid can’t eat a meal without a tablet. At home or whilst out. God forbid BM actually have to talk to her, that would interrupt her getting to pour alcohol down her neck. I’m a mum, I get how hard it is and believe me, my kid has eaten meals with a screen. What I don’t pretend to be is a perfect mum with a perfect kid. She even calls herself Boss Mummy ffs. All it does is show her overinflated ego.

Also, I’ve seen Lil and part time mummy use their kids to advertise those Kindles. Then never use them again.BM must be gutted she didn’t get that #ad deal, she would be the best advert ever as she can’t parent without it so it’s never not on!
She probably would have got an AD deal if she didn't have the mass cull and had a public profile. She "worked" with brands before she went private, I bet she's kicking herself now the big brands do it now 🤣

Awwwww sienna has made friends and they’ve played all holiday apparently.
But see a picture of her watching the pad and the poor kid looking over her shoulder

• Haha
The only reason that child eats as well as she does is she doesn’t even look what is on her plate as she has an iPad shoved in front of her at all times!!! So of course when a child is preoccupied they will shove anything in their mouth because they aren’t looking at the food on their plate and seeing all the different colours and textures of what’s in front of her. Boss mummy should be ashamed of her parenting 🙄

The only reason that child eats as well as she does is she doesn’t even look what is on her plate as she has an iPad shoved in front of her at all times!!! So of course when a child is preoccupied they will shove anything in their mouth because they aren’t looking at the food on their plate and seeing all the different colours and textures of what’s in front of her. Boss mummy should be ashamed of her parenting 🙄
Exactly this! Distraction eating. She probably doesn't have a clue most of the time what she's actually putting in her mouth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.