Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody see the bit on Loose Women (not a fan but maternity leave and rain make for an indoor day) today about the amount of time kids spend looking at tablets? All I kept thinking about was BM and Sienna...

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when she used to go on about her “Scottish” husband? It was either Burns night or St Andrews day that she cooked haggis neeps and tatties and put mini Scottish flags in them 😬 god made my toes curl. And she was drinking Scotch.
We call it Whisky here hen and your husband is as Scottish as Tony Blair. Bolt ya rocket 🚀.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember when she used to go on about her “Scottish” husband? It was either Burns night or St Andrews day that she cooked haggis neeps and tatties and put mini Scottish flags in them 😬 god made my toes curl. And she was drinking Scotch.
We call it Whisky here hen and your husband is as Scottish as Tony Blair. Bolt ya rocket 🚀.
Probably because he resembles Robbie Coltrane.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've had shortbread more Scottish than he is 😂 Someone needs to tell her that having a granny born in Scotland doesnt actually make you Scottish.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually know a few people like that!! Have a grandparent who is Scottish, never go up to Scotland, yet they’re Scottish and bang on about it when it fits just like BM does 🤣 she will adopt an African child next just so she has a new card to play!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've had shortbread more Scottish than he is 😂 Someone needs to tell her that having a granny born in Scotland doesnt actually make you Scottish.
This 👌😂 The only thing more vom than seeing Scott in a kilt is seeing him with a cigar in his mouth 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What?! Are you serious?!
Surely he makes you weak at your knees with that cigar in his mouth!! Along with those laaaavvvvvly whiskey eyes.
I mean come on!! PHWOOOAAAAR man crush everyday ya know!
Wedding Wednesday tomorrow too! Oooooooufff the excitement!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s literally doing my head in. I just want to comment and say ‘just duck off shoving that camera in her face all the time and enjoy your holiday, to conceited twit!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I speak for all of Scotland when I say we want nothing to do with that cheating, alcoholic Shrek-a-like shite excuse for a parent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Telling sienna to stroke a feral cat 🤦🏻‍♀️😭
I didn't get the whole filming talking to her like she's stupid. If your child is doing something you don't like then don't film. Also i would be keeping close eye on her next to cat.
Plus tonight's eating noises 🤢

Reactions: 2
She sounded worse for wear at dinner didn’t she. Slurring her words and speaking so slow - couldn’t even get food on her fork!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cannot believe how much that kid is on the tablet. My kid didn't have one until she was 4 and even now the time is limited and I can't imagine EVER letting her use it at every meal, not just at home but ESPECIALLY when out to dinner?? I find that really weird!

Reactions: 4
Cannot believe how much that kid is on the tablet. My kid didn't have one until she was 4 and even now the time is limited and I can't imagine EVER letting her use it at every meal, not just at home but ESPECIALLY when out to dinner?? I find that really weird!
Mine got one of their grandma for Xmas when they was 4, it's been out of the box 4/5 times 😂 that's will be 2 years at Xmas, toys would be chosen everytime over the tablet. It's not that I wouldn't allow it at meals, they wouldn't think to ask for it. We don't have our mobiles out at meals. BM doesn't lead with example, she's constantly got her phone in their faces so no wonder sienna wants the tablet. No stimulating conversations over that dinner table I'm sure.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.