Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pivot

VIP Member
Clearly got money to burn. Forgets her leggings so instead of just going to the gym another day she goes and buys new ones which I'm guessing wont have been cheap from the gym shop. Not to mention Tom Ford sunglasses and Jo Malone perfume in the last week. Yes it's clearly obvious why Sienna needs to be in nursery full time so she can work....

Reactions: 10

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Nice to see the mass cull of followers and apparent breakdown over comments about her parenting on Gomiblog have sunk into her thick crazy frog skull and she’s learned a lot from it. :rolleyes:

It’s honestly like she’s in competition with herself to be the worst parent ever.

Takes Sienna to London for a drinking sesh... she could spend some quality time with her aunt and uncle and have a nice dinner together but no, Sienna’s plonked at a table on her own, facing away from everyone, using a tablet for company and washing her solo dinner down with a Diet Coke.

BM is fortunate to have the class system on her side, cause if they were a more impoverished family there would be social service intervention left, right and centre. Constantly pissed while she’s in their care, fizzy drinks for a preschooler, horrendous speech delay. Neglect, neglect, neglect... but that middle class bracket saves her, just like it did the McCanns.

Secretkady

Remember kerrie momma something who was/is obsessed with her? I still follow her on Instagram and as horrible as it is, she is so negative and moany she always makes me feel better about myself.

Meg78

VIP Member
She used to do those “20 interesting facts about me” lists, but it was always the same stuff: lived in Germany for a bit, claims to be fluent (possibly the only thing she’s not shown off about herself) the QVC presenter “celebrity” status, oh and did you know she’s phobic of taps? I know many of you will be shocked as she hardly ever mentions it

• Haha

Potatohead28

OTT step mum with one helium balloon.. cor don’t go too extravagant you’ll be eating into your PT classes and Sienna’s clothes funds...

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
This might just be me... but what on earth did she see in Scott when she was 24? He was old, tubby, not overly attractive with two kids and a wife.

Fanaff

VIP Member
She makes such a fuss out of “spending every second with sienna” then decides to do a Q&A whilst laid by the pool. Go and play with your kid that you apparently can’t bear to be apart from instead of fishing for a load of compliments like “omg you look so good/your workouts inspire me/you’re such an inspiration” 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've just been reading all of these comments and it makes me eternally grateful that she removed me from her Instagram 😲

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
She’s a massive attention seeker!
maybe her parents done the same to her, unfortunately for her she didn’t have a pad but I bet her and her brother were dragged around drinking parties and adult events.
It’s all learnt behaviour for sure.
seems to run through the family and they all think it’s normal!
this is why she craves attention. Because she didn’t get it as a child.
it’s such a shame on sienna! I’m not a perfect parent at all, I let my kids play on the iPad too but not constantly, every day! I don’t drag my kids to pubs or drink in the house and my children can actually talk!
I’m really surprised she even publicises the fact sienna drinks coke!! I thought she would be all “my child only likes water with her olives”
They’re ALL twats. The lot of them.
urgh imagine having to work with her 🤮

also what’s this YouTube account!?

and my title thread suggestion is...
bossmummy - the wannabe posh totty, chuggin on the old voddie, she doesn’t have a f**king foggy just flush yourself down the boggy!

Fanaff

VIP Member
I’ve been (over) thinking about this. She winds me up as she constantly brags about how good sienna is, how she’s the perfect child, how amazing she is. Yet, the kid can’t eat a meal without a tablet. At home or whilst out. God forbid BM actually have to talk to her, that would interrupt her getting to pour alcohol down her neck. I’m a mum, I get how hard it is and believe me, my kid has eaten meals with a screen. What I don’t pretend to be is a perfect mum with a perfect kid. She even calls herself Boss Mummy ffs. All it does is show her overinflated ego.

Also, I’ve seen Lil and part time mummy use their kids to advertise those Kindles. Then never use them again.BM must be gutted she didn’t get that #ad deal, she would be the best advert ever as she can’t parent without it so it’s never not on!

Mumz2010

This is really bitchy but I can’t help but feel BM only wanted a child so she was on par with Scott’s ex-wife. New kid, new wife, new life...

Calabria

VIP Member
If it's still on YouTube can someone please point me in the right direction
I had a good look for it but failed in my quest. I think she deleted it as it came up on her GOMI thread and got savaged if I remember rightly.

It was the cheesiest tackiest thing I’ve ever seen. Georgie + her bridesmaids gyrating to stuff like Christina Aguilera whilst she made Scott sit on a chair on the dance floor and watch (he had the good grace to look embarrassed!). It was reminiscent of the Mean Girls Christmas dance routine - desperate to be sexy and failing miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Are you here to big all these people up and convince us to like them?

Sorry but it was 8/9pm and she was dancing around. No doubt BM and hubby were slightly pissed with no one sober and responsible for her. What if she tripped or slipped over?!

If you take your kids out in public when they should be in bed keep don’t let them prance around possibly disturbing other people enjoying a quite meal out!
I would NEVER ever let my child dance at the side of a table in a restaurant. There are servers with trays of drinks, pots of tea, cups of coffee and plates of hot food walking around - hot drinks, glass and crockery are dangerous and I wouldn’t be putting my kid or anyone else at risk.

Maybe if they sat and actually spoke to her and involved her at a dinner table she wouldn’t be practically mute at the age of 3. They are horrendously lazy parents that care more about where their next gin is coming from than their own child’s development.

mumof3W

Car crash waiting to happen that one....could do with her own thread. All woe is me, we can’t afford to save to buy our own house but then next post is her on piss 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha