Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Boss Mummy looks pretty fab in her latest mirror pic in a sports bra and leggings! I despise her so much I can’t even be happy for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Boss Mummy looks pretty fab in her latest mirror pic in a sports bra and leggings! I despise her so much I can’t even be happy for her!
Let her be welcome to it - probably won’t even make her happy, she has serious issues about her weight and shape, she stomped off in a huff in Belgium back to the hotel after she didn’t like her arms in a photo, leaving sienna and hubby and their mates.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She looks fab as she is posing. Different story in her video of the weight lifting, she looks stocky and bottom heavy

Reactions: 4
She looks fab as she is posing. Different story in her video of the weight lifting, she looks stocky and bottom heavy
Agreed! It was clear she was breathing in when she took that photo! But her waist looked tiny! I now see it’s all smoke and mirrors! 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Good on her I say.

But yeah, would be interesting to see her from the same angle when she’s not breathing in/after she’s just eaten...

She’s started the make up tutorials again! And is tagging every brand she uses.... looking for some freebies George?!

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t even look like she’s bothered to take off her precious make up 🤢 has she had permanent under eye liner or is she just never clean 😐

Reactions: 2
I’m hoping that she is going to start trying to build up her account again and unblock people. I miss the car crash that was Boss Mummy... if she was my boss I would definitely quit, poor Sienna doesn’t have that option 😢

Anyone else see boss mummy pointing to her tits swinging all over the shop while see was working out the other day? You think she would get a decent sports bra with all the hard graft she does at the gym 🤣
And why draw attention to your tits?? most of us have them love 🤷🏻‍♀️

Good on her I say.

But yeah, would be interesting to see her from the same angle when she’s not breathing in/after she’s just eaten...
If you’ve ever seen her in real life you’ll realise there is no way her waist would ever be that tiny. Fake witch

Doesn’t even look like she’s bothered to take off her precious make up 🤢 has she had permanent under eye liner or is she just never clean 😐
Never clean - she only got her eyebrows mixrobladed on the cheap because she told them she’d get them loads of new clients. Some sad act that joined her squad (princess something I think) drove all the way down from the midlands to get hers done there and they looked awful

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.