Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she used to moan about him licking his paws til they were sore didnt she? Sure I remember her going on about it and all the different creams they had tried. It wouldnt surprise me if she rehomes him or passes him off to her parents now. I cant see her looking after him now he's blind as well (is he actually blind now? As in permanently or is it a shock thing/damage from his accident that might get better?) It would probably be too much hassle for her to cope with a dog with that many issues.

Reactions: 1
I've just been reading all of these comments and it makes me eternally grateful that she removed me from her Instagram 😲

Reactions: 10
Blind dogs can still have a quality of life and are usually quite quick to adapt to their disability.

Unfortunately, a completely avoidable accident and no doubt reaction times impaired because of the booze.

They are horrible, selfish people and the neglect they show to their kids and pet is absolutely disgusting.

I agree blind dogs can still have a quality of life if that’s the only issue but this dog has multiple issues and I think she has previously said breathing problems too?

Her parents are idiots it could easily have been a child!! They should have proper fencing done due to having grandchildren as it can happen in a split second.
I don't let my dogs go to my mother in laws due to having a cover on the pool and refusing to remove it they are an accident waiting to happen, I will be the same if I ever had children no one means for this stuff to happen but it so easily can! This has made me so angry for that poor dog :(

Reactions: 9
So no one was actually outside with him? Surely you would think strange garden, pool and it being dark would mean they would have supervised him while he did his business. Good job she checked when she did cos much longer and they wouldn't have been getting him back

Reactions: 3
I’m actually surprised she admitted what really happened, I see she’s done it to make “mummy” look like a hero but it just screams lack of care and attention. Usually she would post some long, over the top bullshit to skirt around the issue and make people guess/comment/give her sympathy for as long as possible then slowly forget it ever happened (until a year later it pops up on timehop for her to post about it again and the circle of attention restarts)

Reactions: 6
This whole family are trash. Poor dog would be better off put to sleep than living with these morons.

Reactions: 2
Her dog nearly drowned and is blind, yet she’s there pulling her awful frog face gurn like nothing ever happened. Have some class

Reactions: 5
And now she’s feeding the dog a bloody yoghurt full of shite. Next she will be complaining when he gets the shits all over the floor 😂

I was culled too! She told me she was deleting her account! Clearly lies!

Reactions: 2
So she stated before her holiday she hadn’t smoked since April... now she’s done a post saying one whole month....which one is it Hun 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Does she still do the thing when trying on an outfit, where she’d sashay forwards and backwards in the mirror swishing a skirt about? She always stared at herself for an uncomfortably long time, I half expected her to just start snogging the mirror!
Yes this still happens 😂

I find her declarations of love for “Pops” so boring. She seems to do it on insta as she thinks it’s what good mums do. Actually, good mums spend time with their kids and not plonk them in front of an iPad as they get in the way of drinking. It’s all for show and quite sad really
This! Exactly this! 🙌

this might be the harshest thing I’ve ever said, but I think it every time, has anyone else ever thought she looks like helena bonham carter from planet of the apes?
Some people pointed out on her Instagram in the past she looked like Jade Goody x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.