Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I’ve just read that Sunak wants to be judged on his actions, not his wealth, so that’s what I’ll do.
He’s a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I’m not convinced Carrie is actually any better than Johnson. I think they suit each other.
She looks like a not very attractive horse.
She chose to inflict having Boris Johnson as a father on her children. Knowing his track record.
She’s clearly devoid of any kind of morality. She was banging him while his wife was receiving treatment for cancer and blowing him in his office.
She’s as revolting as he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Reverend

VIP Member
Has Truss just said we'll be ok during the energy crisis because we as a nation have the right spirit? Do companies except "spirit" as payment? I can't bear these arseholes anymore Get them OUT !!!
Can we pay in claps?

This "Keep Calm and Carry On" attitude does not help us Brits.

The idea of silently enduring through suffering has just stuck and politicians use it to their advantage when it's something they can manage or prevent.
I saw the Keep Calm and Carry on British attitude during the beginning of the pandemic when I saw people fighting over toilet rolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

PeteM

VIP Member
I mean this is just shocking. 🙄
At this point Johnson has done pretty much everything he can to show his contempt for parliament, short of taking a dump on the woolsack.
He's a cunt and has always been a cunt.

I'm more surprised by people who didn't realise that even 10 years ago.

I see Nadine has written a book on him with the working title of "The Political Assassination of Boris Johnson". I'd be much more interested in a book that didn't include the second word of that title after the event.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Let’s be brutally honest, the Tories were never going to vote for an Asian man were they? I’m not talking about MP’s per se but the wider party who are mostly old gammons. Bet they were happy to take his furlough money though 🙄

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
"As far as I am aware" in Boris language equals "make your own interpretation of the sounds which are coming out of my mouth after these words".
As far as I’m aware = I know I’m lying, you know I’m lying, you know I know I’m lying, but hey ho, I’m a bit of a lad arent I? Look at my funny hair. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

WritersBlock

I still find it hard to believe we are in a situ where Liz fucking Truss is likely to become PM. It’s a dystopian world out there.

• Sad
Has Truss just said we'll be ok during the energy crisis because we as a nation have the right spirit? Do companies except "spirit" as payment? I can't bear these arseholes anymore Get them OUT !!!

• Angry

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Shock horror. The man we were told needed to stay on as caretaker PM has ditched a COBRA meeting about the heatwave for a party.

Where have we heard that one before?

• Angry
  • Wow

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I practically yearn for the days of John Major, the Grey Man. I dont want personality in politicians, just competence. (not sure Major was that competent, but you know...) Honesty and a commitment to the people would be good.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
This "Keep Calm and Carry On" attitude does not help us Brits.

The idea of silently enduring through suffering has just stuck and politicians use it to their advantage when it's something they can manage or prevent.

• Sick

Wirlesswill

Liz Truss just fucking scares me. Seriously, if the party elect her then they all need committing to the nutter farm....

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Liz Truss. She’s ‘doing a Thatcher’ with her voice modulation too. Terrifying. She’s like a robot. On the maharani self awareness scale I don’t think she knows quite WHO she is anymore - she comes over like a scared schoolgirl in her big sister’s clothes.
The Poundland Thatcher is so thick she genuinely doesn’t understand how thick she is.
All the candidates are absolutely awful. I’ve never voted Conservative and never will, but despite disagreeing with pretty much everything they stand for, I’m sure they used to have a smattering of intelligent, decent human beings in their party. The current crop are the absolute barrel scrapings of humanity.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Carrie‘s previous boyfriend was an ugly sod as well, so I don’t think she’s all that picky.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

PeteM

VIP Member
I think people should just be grateful that Boris will soon be gone.

The Tories stand less of a chance electorally wise without that helmet at the helm. Some in the Tory party may see him as a liability, but there are still millions who think he's great, the bloody idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 14