Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
1666462253052.png

Why the fuck would anyone release this as an image of someone who some loonies want to have as their next leader?? o_O o_O o_O

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
I see the current Mrs Johnson is pregnant again. She's definitely got the strongest stomach in all England.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The Tories will tear themselves apart, like they always do. I really wish Labour would get their arse into gear because the ball is very much in their court now.

Blueblue123

VIP Member
It's so funny (read: annoying) that now he's on his way out, people (read: the media) are turning on him.

How is his "advice" to save £10 by buying a kettle any more annoying or insulting than him saying the UK's trade deal with Australia will give us TimTams or him saying Dominic Cummings broke lockdown rules because he's a "good father"?

BJ has been chatting shit not just during his premiership, but his whole political career but only now that he's going he's "the worst PM".

Anyone with a brain and critical thinking skills could have told the public that in 2019.

• Heart
Frances energy prices have gone up 4%. It makes me sick that they can be allowed to do this to us its so fucking inhumane. Why is there not more fuss being made about this??? Whats this useless bitch going to do?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The working in Mcadonald‘s thing makes me laugh. So what she worked in Maccies? Just like millions of other students up and down the country then. They’re known for being one of the best employers out there, pay well and treated their staff amazingly during lockdown (paid them full pay rather than furlough). Its hardly the worst job out there, she could have cleaned toilets or been a carer like Angela Rayner was. I find this making a big deal of working there shows a sense of superiority and shows just how out of touch the Tories are with normal working people.

Reactions: 13

Amelia99

VIP Member
There’s a great bit in the latest Private Eye - a photo of removal vans in Downing Street with a caption of Boris saying “First time I’ve used removal vans. Usually someone just throws my clothes out of the window.”

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Carrie is tapped in the head to want to be with him, I’m not a psychologist but I think one would be intrigued by her need to climb to the top. She was after boris for such a long time when you see her loitering in pictures with him - she was in her 20s for fucks sake. I was more inclined to be popping pills and falling asleep in toilets in Singapore than chasing after a 50 something, PM wannabe at that age.

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
And the Abba party in the flat that wasn't investigated? And I have no doubt there were many other 'work events' that involved large groups of people and alcohol at a time when it was NOT allowed.

Reactions: 12

neroli

VIP Member
His serfs/sycophants will be having a hard time today reassuring him that he is still Top Dog and much loved by the Great British Public...

Rees Mogg will be clearing his desk along with Zahawi, Coffey and Cleverley.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
There’s an article in the Mail today suggesting that Kemi isn’t from a poor Nigerian background at all. Her family were comfortably well off and lived in an nice area. She went to an international school and father owned a hospital (owned a hospital ffs!)
Yes, I read somewhere that she claimed to have ‘come here’ 30 years ago and flipped burgers in McDonalds on minimum wage while dutifully paying her taxes.
She was actually born in Wimbledon. There was no minimum wage at the time and as she was only 16 wouldn’t have been paying tax. Her parents are loaded and she went to a fee paying school before becoming a banker.
She’s being endorsed by the delightful bunch of racist knuckledraggers from Britain First because she’s not woke 🙄
Fucked doesn’t even come close to where we are.

• Sick
  • Wow

Rach88

VIP Member
Got to say with priti patel and nadine dorries resigning has cheered me up slightly off you both fuck 🤣😂

• Haha

otterjess

I think the Tory powers-that-be know they are losing the next election no matter what, so Truss is their useful idiot to try to get as much of their self-serving agenda enacted in the meantime. Truly scary. Then yet again Labour will be left picking up the pieces and will be basically set up to fail as the NHS and the country as a whole continue to implode. Fucking awful times ahead.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I think the Tory powers-that-be know they are losing the next election no matter what, so Truss is their useful idiot to try to get as much of their self-serving agenda enacted in the meantime. Truly scary. Then yet again Labour will be left picking up the pieces and will be basically set up to fail as the NHS and the country as a whole continue to implode. Fucking awful times ahead.
I do wonder whether having rock bottom expectations will work in her favour. Even if she is a tiny bit betterthan horrific she will do better than expected. I wonder how many people will still vote Tory even once Jacob Rees Mogg has taken away all their employment protection and Tgerese Coffey has made a hash of heath? It's not just her it's going to be her dreadful and nasty team too. Its worrying. She is so clearly out of her depth. She couldn't even get through her pre prepared victory speech without fluffing it, even though she has been expected to win for at least a month.

• Sick