Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this is just shocking. 🙄
At this point Johnson has done pretty much everything he can to show his contempt for parliament, short of taking a dump on the woolsack.

Reactions: 10
I think a vet would recommend darting him followed by castration at this stage. Might make him less restless and agitated.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone just make him stop?! Stick him in a fridge somewhere, away from humanity.

Reactions: 8
If only he had of stayed as a columnist, that's where he belongs.

So the skinny jabs didn't work for him, riveting. His post hospital health kick didn't last long so if that doesn't give the motivation what will.

Reactions: 7
I doubt whether Covid affected him as much as we were led to believe...Why else would he treat it with such contempt?

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't surprise me if he was throwing naked Bunga Bunga parties to celebrate coming out of hospital.

Reactions: 3
I mean this is just shocking. 🙄
At this point Johnson has done pretty much everything he can to show his contempt for parliament, short of taking a dump on the woolsack.
He's a bleep and has always been a bleep.

I'm more surprised by people who didn't realise that even 10 years ago.

I see Nadine has written a book on him with the working title of "The Political Assassination of Boris Johnson". I'd be much more interested in a book that didn't include the second word of that title after the event.

Reactions: 16
She is certainly a prolific writer of fiction,isn't she? Churns 'em out in a few days for garden centres and Readers Digest subscribers...

I doubt whether The Jackal would be interested in someone like Boris who is digging his own grave

Reactions: 4
Let's just hope that another deadly variant of Covid doesn't pop up in the near future. No Government will be able to order another lockdown.

How the hell does he make 270k+ to write
a column in the newspaper? Is that what the average columnist gets paid or just Boris' earnings?

Wonderful. Another hairy baby to add to the (very large) collection. I wonder why every newspaper has a sidebar on 'how many children does Boris Johnson have?' :LOL:

• Haha
Had to laugh at Odysseus...to be Frank! :D
Would that be the Odysseus who dumped his wife and child and fucked off to have adventures interspersed with some extra marital shagging? Can’t imagine where Johnson got the inspiration for that name. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9