Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Let’s be brutally honest, the Tories were never going to vote for an Asian man were they? I’m not talking about MP’s per se but the wider party who are mostly old gammons. Bet they were happy to take his furlough money though 🙄
Spot on.
I think they are both utterly loathsome, but it says a lot about the Tories that they would choose a thick as mince dimwit who ( in the absence of any brains or talent ) must have fucked her way to the top over a more competent ( but still a shitbag ) brown man.
But they aren’t racist. No siree. Just look at how lovely and diverse the Trussbot’s cabinet is. 🙄

Reactions: 11

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Yes I have it on in the background. He’s already been told he was ‘absolutely useless as a health secretary’ by one caller 😂

• Haha

Falkor

VIP Member
I doubt very much Boris will stay in politics after this. I don't think he'll give up his seat immediately unless he's forced to over something like Lebedev, but he'll use the time between now and the next election to line himself up some cushy writing jobs and then step down at the election.

• Sick
  • Angry

L3moning

VIP Member
Just watched the candidates' debate ("here's to you Mrs Robinson...") on C4. Tom Tugendhat seems to be the only one with the slightest grasp on reality, or honesty. So I guess he'll be out next week. I'm hoping he doesnt have some horrendous back information I'm not aware of - not that it matters as it's not down to us plebs anyway - but he seems like a decent bloke?
And meanwhile Liz Truss was literally cosplaying as Margaret Thatcher:

1657923862072.png

• Haha
  • Wow

L3moning

VIP Member
Interesting that none of the candidates would offer Boris a Cabinet position should they become PM.
Not at all shocking, really.

I don't think Boris will stick around as an MP anyway. He'll take a peerage, make sporadic appearances in the Lords and spend the rest of the time writing more shit biographies of Churchill.

• Angry
  • Sick

Miss Begotten

VIP Member

Do you think he does this when he's on his own? 🤣
Almost certainly. Although I bet he sees this.
1660662798008.jpeg

The only explanation I can come up with is that he somehow lures these delusional women into the bedroom by leaving a trail of expensive wallpaper samples. Either that or Rohypnol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
A possible plus of getting her is that the country could well be in a rioting / industrial action meltdown by Spring and headed to the polls sooner than with Sunak. She (and her team of morons) couldn't run a whelk stall. James Cleverly as foreign secretary... he's whatever the opposite of nominative determinism is. We'll be at war with France by April.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Boris' "Legacy" is fast unravelling.."Corruption, Corruption, Corruption". Leading the world in corruption and sleaze. Head Held High though...
Look at it this way - he might be corrupt, useless and has turned this country into an international laughing stock, but the guy knows how to throw a party. And cadge a shitload of fugly wallpaper.
I mean just look at the legacy he left when he was mayor - a couple of non-functioning water cannon and a very expensive invisible bridge. I’d call that progress.

• Haha

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
The kettle thing is a classic example of the rich not understanding how expensive it is to be poor. Yes, buy a better kettle that costs £`10 more, it'll last longer and be cheaper to run. But if you haven't got that spare £10, because you have to feed/clothe your kids then that's it.

I think George Orwell possibly put this better than me.