Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its been said a billion and one times but what do women see in this man.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Do you think he does this when he's on his own? 🤣
Almost certainly. Although I bet he sees this.
1660662798008.jpeg

The only explanation I can come up with is that he somehow lures these delusional women into the bedroom by leaving a trail of expensive wallpaper samples. Either that or Rohypnol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would have said, he must laugh them into bed, but he's not even funny. Power, that mighty aphrodisiac - wonder how long Carrie will stay now he has none?

Reactions: 5
Carrie‘s previous boyfriend was an ugly sod as well, so I don’t think she’s all that picky.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His IOU’s 😂

Isn’t he dead?
If it’s Zac you meant he’s 6ft 3
Oh yeah, lol!

Unfortunately both Boris's *Johnston and Becker) seem to have very strong genes! Wilf has Boris's "solid" body frame and crazy hair.

Oh yeah, lol!

Unfortunately both Boris's *Johnston and Becker) seem to have very strong genes! Wilf has Boris's "solid" body frame and crazy hair.
Sorry to quote myself, Wilf's only 2! Bloody hell!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Carrie‘s previous boyfriend was an ugly sod as well, so I don’t think she’s all that picky.
I've said it before, but Carrie surely has the strongest stomach in Britain. Harry Cole AND Boris Johnson :sick:🤮

Maybe the kiddie backpack is all he can be trusted with?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
https://news.sky.com/story/nadhim-z...second-foreign-holiday-of-the-summer-12675126Nadhim Zahawi denies the government has 'gone missing' as Boris Johnson pictured enjoying second foreign holiday of the summerView attachment 1506317
I think, even though the Tory membership have apparently punished Sunak for stabbing Boris in the back Not because he is too brown the electorate will remember who stood by him while he swanned off on holiday in the middle of a crisis.

Reactions: 5
I think, even though the Tory membership have apparently punished Sunak for stabbing Boris in the back Not because he is too brown the electorate will remember who stood by him while he swanned off on holiday in the middle of a crisis.
We’ve been stuck with them today 🙄
D5F14389-178F-45C8-9A5C-733CE6A92875.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6