Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie is tapped in the head to want to be with him, I’m not a psychologist but I think one would be intrigued by her need to climb to the top. She was after boris for such a long time when you see her loitering in pictures with him - she was in her 20s for fucks sake. I was more inclined to be popping pills and falling asleep in toilets in Singapore than chasing after a 50 something, PM wannabe at that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Even an opinion piece in the Times today about that photo, headlined "Admit it Boris, holidaying with a posse of tanned youngesters is odd". He looks like their grandpa.

Reactions: 10
Even an opinion piece in the Times today about that photo, headlined "Admit it Boris, holidaying with a posse of tanned youngesters is odd". He looks like their grandpa.
Carrie making sure his Tena is secure ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God, only another two weeks of this completely useless govt - and then we get another one.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I still find it hard to believe we are in a situ where Liz bleeping Truss is likely to become PM. It’s a dystopian world out there.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It really is like some sort of cheese-induced supernightmare. Can someone wake me up, preferably in the mid-1990s.

Reactions: 6
I practically yearn for the days of John Major, the Grey Man. I dont want personality in politicians, just competence. (not sure Major was that competent, but you know...) Honesty and a commitment to the people would be good.

Reactions: 15
I still find it hard to believe we are in a situ where Liz bleeping Truss is likely to become PM. It’s a dystopian world out there.
Never have I had a preference for a Conservative PM (as in when chosing between them when forced. I'm not a Con voter) but I do now and it isn't her.

Reactions: 2
A possible plus of getting her is that the country could well be in a rioting / industrial action meltdown by Spring and headed to the polls sooner than with Sunak. She (and her team of morons) couldn't run a whelk stall. James Cleverly as foreign secretary... he's whatever the opposite of nominative determinism is. We'll be at war with France by April.

Reactions: 10
A possible plus of getting her is that the country could well be in a rioting / industrial action meltdown by Spring and headed to the polls sooner than with Sunak. She (and her team of morons) couldn't run a whelk stall. James Cleverly as foreign secretary... he's whatever the opposite of nominative determinism is. We'll be at war with France by April.
We are not a particularly rioting nation though well apart from the Poll tax riots in the 80's but on the whole we allow these awful people to walk all over us. I agree that she couldn't run a whelk stall.

I practically yearn for the days of John Major, the Grey Man. I dont want personality in politicians, just competence. (not sure Major was that competent, but you know...) Honesty and a commitment to the people would be good.
Those big blue underpants would always come in handy to pull over their head when things go wrong 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he had more integrity in his little finger than the whole of the current Tory cabinet.