Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what attracted Carrie to this FUF with ever increasing amounts of power,money and influence as Mrs Merton would question?

Maybe she wanted a Cash and Carrie relationship for however long she could maintain his attention? 3 babies in quick succession to compete with all his secret progeny who will never be named and shamed? Get in the nannies and keep the brats at bay in the new country pile...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not convinced Carrie is actually any better than Johnson. I think they suit each other.
She looks like a not very attractive horse.
She chose to inflict having Boris Johnson as a father on her children. Knowing his track record.
She’s clearly devoid of any kind of morality. She was banging him while his wife was receiving treatment for cancer and blowing him in his office.
She’s as revolting as he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she was overwhelmed by his phenominal charms - that irresistible mix of .....
Sorry, my mind's gone totally blank. Must be the weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she was overwhelmed by his phenominal charms - that irresistible mix of .....
Sorry, my mind's gone totally blank. Must be the weather.
It woz the Charisma wot did it...He's the Tory Russell Brand really...Just ask Mad Nad..She's fallen for his spores..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not convinced Carrie is actually any better than Johnson. I think they suit each other.
She looks like a not very attractive horse.
She chose to inflict having Boris Johnson as a father on her children. Knowing his track record.
She’s clearly devoid of any kind of morality. She was banging him while his wife was receiving treatment for cancer and blowing him in his office.
She’s as revolting as he is.
Jennifer Acuri likened having sex with Johnson as having a bin bag of cold custard rolling on and off her. I have immense pity for poor Carrie.... 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t buy that new peer Lady Charlotte Owen is his daughter. However, having worked with her in HoC , she must have SOMETHING on him. Dim doesn’t cover it. I wish a paper would really, really investigate.

Reactions: 5
Jennifer Acuri likened having sex with Johnson as having a bin bag of cold custard rolling on and off her. I have immense pity for poor Carrie.... 😏
I don't really...Must be like being married to Henry VIII? Close your eyes and think of England whilst enjoying all the trappings of corrupt "wealth"and churning out the progeny until you're replaced by a younger model.

I feel sorry for Marina and for his acknowledged older children. Imagine the shame of being "sired" by a disgraced Human Hog

I don’t buy that new peer Lady Charlotte Owen is his daughter. However, having worked with her in HoC , she must have SOMETHING on him. Dim doesn’t cover it. I wish a paper would really, really investigate.
Wouldn't that be good..and appropriate. Of course she has something on him. It's appalling that she accepted the "honour" but par for the course with this rabble. BJ's "Honours List" should be scrapped immediately once this report is published.

Reactions: 7
I've missed this bit of gossip, what what??

Reactions: 1
what an utter disgrace of a man, what a stain on British history that this individual was PM

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They should sign up Colin Pitchfork next..Why not?

"Required reading"my arse...Be good if DM sales plummeted as a result.

• Haha
Wow - what a load of old cobblers, re-hashing a bunch of articles about something that's already been written to death. Bet the bit about it being used by other MPs is made up.

Reactions: 2

I reckon he's got the full house here? Enough to wreck Pope Francis' post op convalescence

• Haha
Reactions: 1