Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to get this thread started so if anyone wants to do a recap they're more than welcome but my personal recap is the county is fooked x
Sums it all up beautifully. And a bunch of Tories are now fighting for control of the scabby scraps. What a prize.

Reactions: 5
Rishi in the lead, Mordaunt coming second at the mo. TBH I dont know which - of all of them - is the more frightening. IMO, anyone who has been in the BloJo cabinet is completely tainted, but then I dont get a vote.

All those resignations were too little too late.

Thankyou @Rach88 for doing the deed (so they say :ROFLMAO: )

Rishi in the lead, Mordaunt coming second at the mo. TBH I dont know which - of all of them - is the more frightening. IMO, anyone who has been in the BloJo cabinet is completely tainted, but then I dont get a vote.

They are reallyvdraghingvthus out, aren't they? Why have do many rounds where you get rid ofc2 people at a time? It will probably be Sunak and Mordant through, and I think probably the Blue Rinse brigade in the Tory Party will choose Mordant. I dont know much about her, but from reading about her, I dont think she will win an election, so who cares really. She'll he gone in a couple of years hopefully.

Your welcome and absolutely I really fear for this country and for some reason I find rishi the worst of the lot that's just me but least hunt is out the race thank god but yes I'm scared

Reactions: 3
He has implied that he isn't even going to both showing up to PMQs next week!!

Disbelief that this man will be allowed to live in and enjoy the perks of being PM yet doing literally no work. So so frustrating.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
He has implied that he isn't even going to both showing up to PMQs next week!!

Disbelief that this man will be allowed to live in and enjoy the perks of being PM yet doing literally no work. So so frustrating.
I bet he'll be doing another Ukraine trip to meet up with his pal Volod for a Farewell jolly plus photo shoots for The Legacy?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ve just read that Sunak wants to be judged on his actions, not his wealth, so that’s what I’ll do.
He’s a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Popping in to say this is my favourite thread title I've ever seen on Tattle
My favourite two are both from the Jack Monroe threads, which are: "Hold my hoverboard, Lou, the squigs are dying to see my new PJs" and "Why you sob? Russell Hobb".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Tories will tear themselves apart, like they always do. I really wish Labour would get their arse into gear because the ball is very much in their court now.

Reactions: 14
Just watched the candidates' debate ("here's to you Mrs Robinson...") on C4. Tom Tugendhat seems to be the only one with the slightest grasp on reality, or honesty. So I guess he'll be out next week. I'm hoping he doesnt have some horrendous back information I'm not aware of - not that it matters as it's not down to us plebs anyway - but he seems like a decent bloke?

Just watched the candidates' debate ("here's to you Mrs Robinson...") on C4. Tom Tugendhat seems to be the only one with the slightest grasp on reality, or honesty. So I guess he'll be out next week. I'm hoping he doesnt have some horrendous back information I'm not aware of - not that it matters as it's not down to us plebs anyway - but he seems like a decent bloke?
And meanwhile Liz Truss was literally cosplaying as Margaret Thatcher:

1657923862072.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Liz Truss just bleeping scares me. Seriously, if the party elect her then they all need committing to the nutter farm....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think people should just be grateful that Boris will soon be gone.

The Tories stand less of a chance electorally wise without that helmet at the helm. Some in the Tory party may see him as a liability, but there are still millions who think he's great, the bloody idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Tories will tear themselves apart, like they always do. I really wish Labour would get their arse into gear because the ball is very much in their court now.
The Tories pull together when there is a chance they will lose power. Labour will just keep on assembling the circular firing squad. I think they have a chance of forming a coalition though if the Lib Dems also get their arses in gear and actually come up with some policies.

Liz Truss. She’s ‘doing a Thatcher’ with her voice modulation too. Terrifying. She’s like a robot. On the maharani self awareness scale I don’t think she knows quite WHO she is anymore - she comes over like a scared schoolgirl in her big sister’s clothes.

Reactions: 9
Liz Truss. She’s ‘doing a Thatcher’ with her voice modulation too. Terrifying. She’s like a robot. On the maharani self awareness scale I don’t think she knows quite WHO she is anymore - she comes over like a scared schoolgirl in her big sister’s clothes.
The Poundland Thatcher is so thick she genuinely doesn’t understand how thick she is.
All the candidates are absolutely awful. I’ve never voted Conservative and never will, but despite disagreeing with pretty much everything they stand for, I’m sure they used to have a smattering of intelligent, decent human beings in their party. The current crop are the absolute barrel scrapings of humanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15