Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejustme

VIP Member
I feel so so sorry for their new neighbours, it’s going to be non stop screaming and tantrums from the kids and pool parties from the adults. They must be absolutely dreading it, especially after months and months worth of noisy building work
Wouldn't you think with the lifestyle they lead they would have bought somewhere with more space around them instead of being hemmed in with people , they really are the neighbours from hell

Reactions: 23

Potatohead

See she's tagging the trampoline company for a freebie. Why do you need to tag the company? Have a poll by all means but I think its downright disgusting building a multi million pound house and begging for a free trampoline.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Don’t know how Ferne ever got a TV show in the first place. She’s always been an attention seeking vile bitch. Doesn’t say a lot for Billie though considering they are best friends. Get the popcorn ready once all the tabloids are made aware of this 🍿

bluecups

VIP Member
The 7pm announcement and the build up to it got my spidey senses tingling. It's very orchestrated. It's like someone is being blackmailed and that was a deadline of some sort? Why not just release them all in one go? And tagging people who are family and friends has an air of spite and menace about it. Very strange account. Something similar happened to Katie Price recently, some random account popped up making lurid allegations then posting KP's bank statements and paperwork. Got people all worked up then fucked off.

I don't think Suzie would have gone off like she did if she hadn't heard other stuff too. From all I see she is a nice person and I don't think she'd have a pop at someone who has been a family friend for 20 years over fuck all.

The whole thing is WEIRD.

georgijane

Chatty Member
Makes you wonder if they have, in some way, deliberately not completed the house so they can get another series out of ITV. Then once they’re in the house Billie will get pregnant which is another series added. It’s so crap now, I bet it takes them a while to find something to film, that pizza night was pointless and dull

Carlisle89

Got to love Greg's paid advert for Fairy today, talking up how great the product is for "Arthur's sensitive skin". Yep, that'll be the same four-year-old who they regularly take on their freebie holidays to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Maldives, who comes back with a deep tan and no doubt the start of permanent sun damage. Is there nothing these people won't do, including commodifying their kids, for a quick buck?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Ktb

VIP Member
Omggg who’s just saw Suzie’s insta story! Ferne calling Sam a fat cunt on a voice note! Getting the popcorn ready for this one!
I’ve screen recorded it but can’t upload it. That’s definitely Ferne there’s no denying her husky voice.

Here we go, before it disappears.
Stick one on her Sue 🤛🏻

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Carlisle89

I simply can't believe that they're allowed to exploit their kids in exchange for cash from ITV. To suggest that Nellie's tantrum is down to hormones and effectively the early stages of puberty is genuinely quite shocking. If that isn't a red flag for ITV to stop filming her, I don't know what is. But chances are they will exploit it for ratings, because let's face it, the rest of the content is about as interesting as watching paint dry. The inarticulate, narcissitic, greedy carrying-on of the two laughable parents.

• Heart
It makes me laugh that she's the face of George at ASDA, but she very prominently dresses them in Burberry, Nike, Gucci, Balenciaga and they become walking adverts for those labels, in the most crass way imaginable. Hardly very relatable, is she?
As with so many of these bottom feeders it’s a case of ‘buy my polyester tat (that I wouldn’t be seen dead in) so I can afford Chanel etc’

• Heart
Their life looks exhausting…. Imagine bringing up your kids every single day in front of the cameras. All the amazing stuff they get to do would just become tedious because they do it again and again. If that was my life I’d consider a holiday to be to chill in my home with just my own family there and no bloody camera crew!

Reactions: 21

ZowieN

The mummy diaries was a guilty pleasure of mine- mindless TV with a glass of wine- however I watched the latest episode of Billie and Greg and won't be watching any more. Their kids behaviour is absolutely shocking! The way Arthur squared up to Billie should have been properly dealt with rather than Greg just sitting there! Then he gives him another pancake, unbelievable. I have 2 kids and certainly don't claim to be a child expert but neither of them discipline and just laugh it off. Crazy that they are having another one- deal with the 2 you already have. Idiots!!

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I aren't a fan of Sam but as a mum who massively struggled with weight after having my youngest plus I was bigger due to medication... that's awful and if anyone said that anout me I'd be so upset. And as a mum, I'd be so upset people saying that about my kids. Ferne is a proper nasty prick. Sue must be so upset.

• Heart

pandacow

How many weeks do people think she is? She doesn’t look that big to me
I would say about 16 weeks. She’s more than 12 but definitely not 20 yet.

I’d much rather follow her pregnancy though than i did Sam’s! Billie isn’t half as fake.

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Those builders must hate them and I don’t blame them. I bet they will bodge something to get it done quicker and escape. Probably over charge too. More money than brains them two. Garden looks ridiculous like a pub garden event day, the upkeep will cost just as much. Don’t shoot me but I’m now starting to think sam and Paul are the normal ones :oops:

• Haha