Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the time u would think it was just Sam’s podcast and billie was a guest on it she is always interrupting billie

Reactions: 4
I simply can't believe that they're allowed to exploit their kids in exchange for cash from ITV. To suggest that Nellie's tantrum is down to hormones and effectively the early stages of puberty is genuinely quite shocking. If that isn't a red flag for ITV to stop filming her, I don't know what is. But chances are they will exploit it for ratings, because let's face it, the rest of the content is about as interesting as watching paint dry. The inarticulate, narcissitic, greedy carrying-on of the two laughable parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They have no idea about parenting! They made that pancake situation so much worse than it needed to be

Reactions: 5
They have no idea about parenting! They made that pancake situation so much worse than it needed to be
Every series they shout at Arfurrr then send him to his room with no explanation before or after of why they’re doing that.
I’d be interested to see how they parent without the cameras there

Reactions: 11
The thing that got me when she told Arthur off but then told Greg to take him upstairs, you told him off you carry on with his punishment 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
When they went to bed Arthur had the tv remote in his hand he was obviously going to be watching TV in bed....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They need to stop those kids doing shoots, use real child models and pay them, they will get the job done. Nelly and Arthur’s behaviour is disgraceful.

Reactions: 19
I feel for the kids, it's like being in The Truman Show. They've been in the public domain (and monetised) since seconds after their birth. Might seem exciting to them now as little kids but how will they feel when they look back and know millions of people watched them grow up. Millions of people knowing their health issues, behavioural problems etc. Being filmed in bed in their night clothes. Being filmed crying and distressed. And now Nellie's impending puberty being used as a storyline.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
you can tell they dont enjoy the photoshoots and just want to be playing with friends but they're being made to work so billie can have the big house and the pool greg's "always wanted." both of these kids are going to continue to be an absolute handful (even worse) when they get a bit older.

Reactions: 17
Those children are so badly behaved. I don’t think Greg is really invested in them, he’s all about himself. Billie is trying to hide her pregnancy already.

Reactions: 11
I had a look at the latest episode.There is zero content tbh 😴
The way they talk completely does my head it.
An accent is one thing but, things like ‘done’ when it should be ‘did’
Are these people not taught in school about such things in English classes ? 🤔

As for the children,their behaviour is appalling,Billie&Greg should be ashamed of themselves.
To think they are having another one too? WOW! (mind you, it’s insta content for them isn’t it? 🙄)

Reactions: 15
I had a look at the latest episode.There is zero content tbh 😴
The way they talk completely does my head it.
An accent is one thing but, things like ‘done’ when it should be ‘did’
Are these people not taught in school about such things in English classes ? 🤔

As for the children,their behaviour is appalling,Billie&Greg should be ashamed of themselves.
To think they are having another one too? WOW! (mind you, it’s insta content for them isn’t it? 🙄)
You’d think Greg would be all over that being a writer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought I’d have a quick look at the mummy diaries after reading on here. Wow I’d be embarrassed to let everyone see just how spoilt my kids were if they acted like that. Trouble is they’ve pimped them out since birth and got everything handed to them on a plate so they are going to be little brats. As for Billie, she really needs to start laying off the cosmetic work. Not a good look at all.

Reactions: 13
I simply can't believe that they're allowed to exploit their kids in exchange for cash from ITV. To suggest that Nellie's tantrum is down to hormones and effectively the early stages of puberty is genuinely quite shocking. If that isn't a red flag for ITV to stop filming her, I don't know what is. But chances are they will exploit it for ratings, because let's face it, the rest of the content is about as interesting as watching paint dry. The inarticulate, narcissitic, greedy carrying-on of the two laughable parents.
Early stages of puberty 🙄, yet had her playing with a toddlers doll's house
Screenshot_20220917-101906.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.