Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

georgijane

Chatty Member
I know they kept mentioning maybe having another baby but I wasn’t sure that they would, I thought with her 2 being a little older she seemed done with the baby stage but what a blessing a baby is. And definitely another season of the family diaries 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Certainly not on the Ferne bandwagon here but REGARDLESS if I was still with my boyfriend (or they were then shipped off to prison at a later time for a acid attack) I would still feel weird my best friend calling their child the same name.

I appreciate Arthurrr wasn't called after OG Arthur but I understand her feelings. Don't think it's slagging Billie off either 🤷🏼‍♀️
but AC is just a criminal. Arthur is the name of Greg's granddad and obviously a name they planned to use for a long time.Why should she change it cos ferne met a scumbag

Reactions: 29

SunshineRae

VIP Member
At this rate I feel like there needs to be a Lucymay195/Billie/Sam/Ferne thread specifically for this drama 😂 At the moment I’m flitting between the Sam, Billie and the TOWIE thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

YouDoYouHun

Surely ITV won’t condone this behaviour from Ferne. Especially in these times where it’s all about body positivity - Ferne is vile.

Reactions: 28

Ggxx

The upkeep for that house is going to be unreal!!! Imagine the heating bills, cleaning, the garden maintenance. Think they may have bitten off more than they can chew to be honest, proper footballers house on reality star wife and sponger husband wages 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 26

Ella4

Chatty Member
Just catching up with the show , the moaning about the house and how hard it is ffs, all they do is make choices and pick out shit , they don’t do any of the hardwork . They just are chavs

• Heart
Can you imagine living next to them, oh dear lord!
I would end up moving,my blood pressure rise would be too much to bear!
I’ve seen them out in public before at a restaurant and it was like chavs on tour! Walking round the table,stood up the whole time,leaning over to holler at each other/friends down the other end with no regard to the other diners.
I could not have that next door to me day in and out,can you imagine sumner and the endless bbqs/parties and the shrieking ?! FUCK NO!

Rebecca1995

Fully agree with this. I don’t usually mind Billie and Greg but I don’t buy the narrative that she’s “down to earth” that some people like to think just because she doesn’t make it as obvious she’s as stuck up as Sam.

The latest season isn’t going down well. Can’t deny she has a lot of collaborations under her belt but they also seem like they spend hard and although they obviously do have a fair bit of cash I don’t think they’re super rich like they like to make out they are. I can’t stand the fact they gawk around the site with Billie almost lording it and Greg p*ssing about and the pair of them going blank when they’re basically being told in a professional way to sort it out. Builders don’t like guys like Greg behaving like that on site when they’re trying to get on with things and he comes across a bit twatty lol.

funny my boyfriend watched the episode the other day for the first time and it was when Lee told them how far behind they were and he thought it’s because they didn’t have enough to fund their grand ideas and doesn’t seem like they’ve got a lot of freebies either.

Anyway that’s my 2cents in lol 😂
she definitely isn’t down to earth. I used to work at George head office and met her once. She was incredibly rude and up her own arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
They dropped Caroline Flack like a stone, although the police were involved so maybe they had no choice.
ITV seems to be very inconsistent with it’s morals. Love Island is gutter tv and they seem to let lots of toxic things happen.
So far, I’m struggling to see what Ferne has done so wrong. It’s not nice, but there seem to be a lot of people behaving as if they’ve never said a negative word about anyone.
So lemme get this straight they'll sack ferne for some rude voicenotes, but when pull up schofield sleeps with an intern they keep him as head presenter? It's a bloody joke

• Heart
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
This whole holiday is so obviously gifted. Surely there are more deserved people the company could have done this for than a couple from reality TV that can afford their own holidays 😡 I know they want the publicity from z listers but really 🤦🏻‍♀️ What about a family with a sick child who can’t afford a holiday, a Key worker or someone along those lines. Basically anyone is more deserving than them. The sooner this ‘influencer’ culture ends, the better.

• Heart

Carlisle89

Another pair that are taking ages to move into their new house!
I feel so sorry for the neighbours. They've built right up the edge of the site, and those two brats will make such a racket, and nobody will dare ask them to pipe down. Nelly and Arthur will probably make too much noise as well.

• Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
I thought they were having a family holiday on there own, but no, up pops their mate and a few more kids, just waiting for nanny Suzie and her teeth to appear

• Haha
Reactions: 24

bluecups

VIP Member
I feel for the kids, it's like being in The Truman Show. They've been in the public domain (and monetised) since seconds after their birth. Might seem exciting to them now as little kids but how will they feel when they look back and know millions of people watched them grow up. Millions of people knowing their health issues, behavioural problems etc. Being filmed in bed in their night clothes. Being filmed crying and distressed. And now Nellie's impending puberty being used as a storyline.

• Sad

AmberLynn

There is something very unattractive about a man who just doesn't want to work! Everything he does do to contribute he only gets offered because of Billie anyway! Same with Sam and Paul. They have both landed themselves with a pair of freeloaders!