Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s had her eyes slanted and cheekbones lifted….her eyes are forehead are too small for her head now 😫😂

Reactions: 2
I thought Sani was too nice for the Essex crew.
Hahaha true, I bet they stick out like sore thumbs. Billie and co has been going annually for a good few years. Honestly you get a lot of Essex there. Guess it’s a good place to dump a load of cash on that can’t be banked ..!

Reactions: 6
Her eyes look ridiculous like they been pulled up tight to the top of her forehead she’s all out of proportion now

Reactions: 5
Are you even allowed work done during pregnancy? I say ‘allowed’ loosely as I know even if it wasn’t advised these women would still do it and put their baby at risk!
Her face is all over the place she looks 50 trying to look 30.

Reactions: 2
Are you even allowed work done during pregnancy? I say ‘allowed’ loosely as I know even if it wasn’t advised these women would still do it and put their baby at risk!
Her face is all over the place she looks 50 trying to look 30.
no but I think that’s why it’s starting to look so bad, because she can’t keep on top of it 😖 it will also swell and migrate with hormones - not a good look unfortunately!

Reactions: 3
Her story!! Arthur with no life jacket AGAIN, never commented on billie before but what the actual duck!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not me thinking Greg was a super fast swimmer on this clip 😩
5619DB08-FCCB-44EB-BD30-248A7CF855E7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing makes me more anxious than children near water, it's one of my worst fears with my own children

Reactions: 15
Their life looks exhausting…. Imagine bringing up your kids every single day in front of the cameras. All the amazing stuff they get to do would just become tedious because they do it again and again. If that was my life I’d consider a holiday to be to chill in my home with just my own family there and no bloody camera crew!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.