Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same
I listened to the podcast today she said the break is from falling off the horse and it’s the bit of the arm from the shoulder to the elbow so they av to use a sling also Nellie come on to the podcast and the nurse as told her the bone she had broke is the same pain as child labour

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought that I'd see how Minnie's is getting on - here's a link to their Google reviews:

https://g.co/kgs/iQj65a
I once placed an online order back in the day. The quality of the clothes left a lot to be desired 🫤 looked great but in real life cheap and poorly made

I actually love Sue, I feel she’s probably the most genuine reality tv ‘star’ there is. Won’t have a bad word said against her 🤣🤣🤣
She seems very sweet as well, and thinks the world of her grandkids. She’s the only one I actually like 🤣

Reactions: 7
I listened to the podcast today she said the break is from falling off the horse and it’s the bit of the arm from the shoulder to the elbow so they av to use a sling also Nellie come on to the podcast and the nurse as told her the bone she had broke is the same pain as child labour
Ah okay makes sense! Not sure about the same pains as labour though!

Ah okay makes sense! Not sure about the same pains as labour though!
ive broken that bone in my arm..the humerus bone ! ive never felt pain like it even labour ..it was excruciating agony!
A&E put me in some kind of velcro sling so that may be what shes got on (although i had a cast from shoulder to elbow plus sling once I'd had appt with orthopedics) maybe kids heal better like that

Reactions: 3
ive broken that bone in my arm..the humerus bone ! ive never felt pain like it even labour ..it was excruciating agony!
A&E put me in some kind of velcro sling so that may be what shes got on (although i had a cast from shoulder to elbow plus sling once I'd had appt with orthopedics) maybe kids heal better like that
Billie said dr said adults heal in months on the humerus bone but kids it’s weeks

Reactions: 4
Billie said dr said adults heal in months on the humerus bone but kids it’s weeks
It's probably because kids' bones are softer and may be able to knit together more quickly? It sounds painful though.

I once placed an online order back in the day. The quality of the clothes left a lot to be desired 🫤 looked great but in real life cheap and poorly made
That doesn't surprise me whatsoever, the GC's look the same.

Just seen Billies new home interior range.
It’s really nothing that you haven’t been able to buy in B&M, Home Bargains and Pep & Co for ages. No originality in it at all.
I haven't looked yet but my guess is that there's a huge amount of velvet and shiny-topped tables?

Reactions: 2
yeah mine was 4 months in cast then operation as it wasnt healing and 18 months till bone was completely solid again!
i naively thought it would be ok in about 6 weeks lol!

Just seen Billies new home interior range.
It’s really nothing that you haven’t been able to buy in B&M, Home Bargains and Pep & Co for ages. No originality in it at all.
Except Billies range is more expensive of course!

But agreed, nothing new at all

Reactions: 3
Omggg who’s just saw Suzie’s insta story! Ferne calling Sam a fat bleep on a voice note! Getting the popcorn ready for this one!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Omggg who’s just saw Suzie’s insta story! Ferne calling Sam a fat bleep on a voice note! Getting the popcorn ready for this one!
I’ve screen recorded it but can’t upload it. That’s definitely Ferne there’s no denying her husky voice.

Here we go, before it disappears.
Stick one on her Sue 🤛🏻

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve screen recorded it but can’t upload it. That’s definitely Ferne there’s no denying her husky voice.
It’s 1000% ferne! Who does she think she is, saying Sam is fat & her thighs are massive & then finished it by saying ‘and I looked really skinny today’ what a narcissist! I don’t even really like sam, but imagine your friend talking about you like that when you’ve not long had a baby! Ferne looks like a smack rat, and she’s gonna get the shock of her life when this new fiancé of hers scams her for every penny 😂

Reactions: 39
Wonder what Billie makes of it all, they’re best mates aren’t they.
Would like to hear the rest though, won’t lie.

Reactions: 11
Haha go on sue, love her

It’s 1000% ferne! Who does she think she is, saying Sam is fat & her thighs are massive & then finished it by saying ‘and I looked really skinny today’ what a narcissist! I don’t even really like sam, but imagine your friend talking about you like that when you’ve not long had a baby! Ferne looks like a smack rat, and she’s gonna get the shock of her life when this new fiancé of hers scams her for every penny 😂
All of this

Reactions: 4
These people have no loyalty or integrity you would never really know who your friends really are, they probably say these things behind each other's backs constantly its just Ferne's comments have become public. The families seem to stick together in a crisis but they still witch and badmouth each other. I don't think there is any love lost between Big Paul and Greg, Billay and Sue and I bet the 3 of them diss him and take the mickey out of him and his mum constantly behind his back.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.