Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title by moi.
Don’t think there’s much to recap, was their 2nd anniversary yesterday and think they’re filming for the new series.

Ooops it’s 3 years since the wedding.

Reactions: 3
New thread title by moi.
Don’t think there’s much to recap, was their 2nd anniversary yesterday and think they’re filming for the new series.

Ooops it’s 3 years since the wedding.
Congrats and thanks for doing the new thread. LOVE YOUS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is infuriating when there’s a kid behind you kicking your seat so I understand the woman’s annoyance, could have been the last straw for her and she snapped but Id be furious if someone smacked my child, must have been a shock

Reactions: 8
See she's tagging the trampoline company for a freebie. Why do you need to tag the company? Have a poll by all means but I think its downright disgusting building a multi million pound house and begging for a free trampoline.

Reactions: 23
It is infuriating when there’s a kid behind you kicking your seat so I understand the woman’s annoyance, could have been the last straw for her and she snapped but Id be furious if someone smacked my child, must have been a shock
I totally agree you shouldn't hit other folk's kids but a plane is a very confined space and he had probably been doing it for ages .with no kind of intervention from the parents, the poor woman was possibly a nervous flyer and probably at the end of her tether.

Reactions: 6
I totally agree you shouldn't hit other folk's kids but a plane is a very confined space and he had probably been doing it for ages .with no kind of intervention from the parents, the poor woman was possibly a nervous flyer and probably at the end of her tether.
I have to say that regardless of any of that, it’s still absolutely out of order to raise your hand to somebody else’s child. Billie behaved better than I would have, if that woman had hit my child I would have killed her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I don’t think she smacked him, I’d say she touched him, but not smacked. I really like Arthur, but I bet he’s a handful. Greg cheated with Billie at the beginning, so he’s got it in him to do that, and didn’t he sell drugs at some point? And Tommy definitely cheated on Georgia in Newcastle. He looked so guilty when he was confronted.

Reactions: 11
Watch the latest video on their home renovation page. I literally cannot believe how close they are to the neighbours and how overlooked they are! They have spent millions on this. They could of got so much more for their money. Sam actually looks like she has made the smarter investment in her home. I can’t see The Shep’s keeping up their lifestyle. The money they spend seems crazy to me! 🙈
Bet the tabloids will love it when they actually move in “Billie Faiers house warming party shut down by the police after complaints from neighbours” 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being the house at the bottom of the garden, next to the pool and a flipping outdoor kitchen/bar area with this lot 😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 15
Don't see the point in an outdoor kitchen , such a waste of money even if you can afford it (or get a freebie) honestly baffles all these influencers spend so much money on a house and then half the year they're either on holiday , nights out , weekends away etc.

Off topic here but it's like the ones who have guest bedrooms which probably cost more to furnish and decorate than my whole house and they never have guests over!

It's sickening how much money they waste basically for Instagram

Reactions: 14
Don't see the point in an outdoor kitchen , such a waste of money even if you can afford it (or get a freebie) honestly baffles all these influencers spend so much money on a house and then half the year they're either on holiday , nights out , weekends away etc.

Off topic here but it's like the ones who have guest bedrooms which probably cost more to furnish and decorate than my whole house and they never have guests over!

It's sickening how much money they waste basically for Instagram
I honestly think they’ve had so so much gifted for this house, don’t doubt they’ve spent some £££ though

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.