Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Omggg who’s just saw Suzie’s insta story! Ferne calling Sam a fat cunt on a voice note! Getting the popcorn ready for this one!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I like Sue! I think that she is the most down to earth of them all and tries to keep her daughters feet on the ground - not that it has worked!
I don’t think it is weird that she goes on holiday with them either. I guess it’s unusual that she goes on most of their holidays, but she often becomes the babysitter. It’s also an extra pair of hands with small children! She is single so I guess that’s just the way that they function!

Eirawen

VIP Member
I agree completely. It used to be the only reality show I watched, kind of half laughing at them I suppose. Now it's just dull.
I think it's time for the Wrights to take to the reality podium 😁 Carol is far nastier than Sue and there's more if them and Josh has just had a kid and Jess is about to drop. I would also love to see what Nutella does all day if anything bar posturing half naked. The could also include a 10 minute workout or cooking demo for the viewers led by Mark of course.😝

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for the neighbours. They've built right up the edge of the site, and those two brats will make such a racket, and nobody will dare ask them to pipe down. Nelly and Arthur will probably make too much noise as well.
I can imagine Arfur booming "go fu*k yourself" from behind the hedge at the neighbours

• Haha

Carlisle89

I cringed every time Sam said Paul was off to Waitrose, and Billie said that Greg was playing tennis. They can try as hard as they like, but they will be loud-mouthed classless chavs for good, however much money they make.

louisekc

I really think Billy's gone off him and I suppose a stressful house build and the hair transplant took the gloss off things. He is just a ticket tout who repeats the same comments/ jokes incessantly. I think. Paul has more or less ground Sam down and remoulded her, I am surprised she hasn't embraced Jesus like his Mum.
I actually think she has embraced Jesus! 🤣 I’ve noticed her write a few things on Instagram quite on the religious side. Like when her Nana died she put “Now the Lord has called you home” and similar stuff about praying for people. She will literally do anything Big Paul says! 🙈
Also before she got pregnant she kind of started dressing like his mum! 🤣 she kept wearing a buttoned white shirt with a blazer, skinny jeans and loafers! But I suppose if she wanted baby #3 she had to do what ever it takes to turn Paul on I guess! 🤣

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I think Sam will, she’s a topper and will want more than Billie.
yeah I think Billie will have her hands full with 3 but Sam's desperate to be some sort of Earth mumma and BBP wants her to just keep popping out his offspring to avoid a wedding so I'm calling 4 or 5 for her!

• Haha

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I know they kept mentioning maybe having another baby but I wasn’t sure that they would, I thought with her 2 being a little older she seemed done with the baby stage but what a blessing a baby is. And definitely another season of the family diaries 😂
Same. I thought she was pregnant because her boobs look bigger again recently.

But I am surprised that they wanted to go back to the baby stage. Unless it’s to ensure another series and more ads?

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
That house has got burglary written all over it. They have shown every inch of it on the TV and not held back with the bragging.

Carlisle89

Crikey, Billie is looking ropey on tonight's show: the weird crease on the bridge of her nose, the massive teeth and that crepey, over-tanned chest. God alone knows how wrinkly she'll be by the time she's 40 or 50. A place in the cast of Benidorm calling, maybe?

Also, loved the totally spontaneous (and filmed on an iPad from the dressing table, as you do) reaction to Billie's pregnancy. Love how Sue feigned her shock yet still managed to pose for the camera while whooping. Truly, nothing is sacred for these people.

• Sad

petitspois

VIP Member
Yeah, it was funny when Big Paul was snogging his Mum but it’s really faded. Just completely full of staged trips to completely uninteresting places.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Pleasantly surprised they didn’t announce their pregnancy in OK magazine like they tend to with every other aspect of their life. Saying that I guarantee she’ll do a pregnancy shoot with them, followed by the baby shower and then another reveal when the baby is born. The two of them (especially him) love the attention too much not to.

Paige7

VIP Member
Greg has been on at her for months to choose the bathrooms - even back last summer when they went camping they were arguing about it then - I don’t get how it can be that hard!

Reactions: 19

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I actually like Greg. I think that he adores Billie and his children, but she is constantly undermining him on TV. She seems quite competitive and has to be the best. He responds by bickering with her which I think is a natural response because he is defending himself. Billie can be childish.
If I am correct, Greg had his own business when they got together and he was wealthy in his own right. So he has realistically given up his own career to support Billie so that she can travel etc. He’s not perfect but I think his heart is in the right place.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Lucy Meck is such a scatter. Glad she didn't get a photoshoot bet she's gutted. As if she doesn't know that babies name
I know - pure lies to drum up engagement of people asking her over & over again. It’s a baby - millions of people have them, keeping the name a secret for a month doesn’t make you mysterious, just makes you look like a clown. The Royal Family announce baby names within a few days but these absolute Z listers pretend they haven’t named their baby weeks after it was born