Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
I know puberty can start young but I find it very hard to believe Nellie is in the middle of hormone changes :LOL: Billie is just showing she’s aware her kids are brats and finding excuses for it instead of accepting it’s her parenting that causes it

Reactions: 19

noseynora21

Chatty Member
They need to stop those kids doing shoots, use real child models and pay them, they will get the job done. Nelly and Arthur’s behaviour is disgraceful.

BethanF

Everyone knows Sam will always be jealous of Billie.

Married first

Billie had her first baby before sam.

Billie had her second baby before Sam had her second baby.

New house first.

Sam thinks she has one up on Billie for having her third child before Billie but she will always wish for what Billie has.

Paul will never marry her, end of.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Love Sue too, remember when she pulled that young guy when they were on holiday! I'll forgive her for the teeth as it can't have been easy raising those two 😅

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The staircase and landing look small for the size house it is
Yes I thought the same. I thought there would be a big sweeping staircase for lots of insta pics and bragging. Perhaps they will clarify that this staircase is just for the servants.

On yesterdays podcast billy said she googles everything
I’m surprised she can spell Google. She probably used Alexa.
‘ Lexa, ask Google if I’m the most popular Faiers sister. Fank you’

• Haha

Twirliegirlies

I watched last nights episode and has Billie had another boob job? Her tatas look enormous on her tiny body. The little get together in the new house whilst the plasterer was doing his job was so inconsiderate, it could’ve waited until he was finished for the day. Billie and Greg are a prime example of too much money and too little sense.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Let’s be honest if ITV decided to not renew they’d struggle. I mean seriously what does Greg do now apart from the odd insta ad and totally hang off his wife’s coat tails (please nobody come at me and say he’s a kids author cos I’ll laugh 😂) While Adam is at ITS she’ll always have her collections there but if he ever decides to sell his share off, she’d be in trouble. Her collections are nowhere near as popular as they were and in my opinion, it’s only her friendship with Adam that keeps her employed by them. They obviously get loads of stuff gifted but no one is going to gift them the money for the upkeep of the new home and that’s definitely not going to be cheap.

Reactions: 18

crazycakelady

VIP Member
I think this is costing them way more than they thought in the beginning especially with all the price increases after covid,
They should sell there old house sue can move in with them the house is big enough she don’t need a huge family home for just her

Ktb

VIP Member
Ahh lovely news
And blows some of theories out the water she couldn’t stand him anymore 😂

• Haha
I found the whole episode very braggy and ‘look at us donating to the needy’- whilst then moaning over which side should be the shallow end of their pool in their extravagant new home, flying to Italy to do a shoot that absolutely could have been done in the UK, buying like 7 pizzas + what Greg got from shop just for 7 adults and 2 kids (I could be wrong, they may have shared with crew and builders), even the decluttering of the garage the ample amount of expensive items plus presents they ‘forgot’ to gift… it’s just braggy! Their viewers are normal every day people, currently battling through a cost of living crisis!

I agree the builders must be so sick of them just turning up to show the house off to make their show seem interesting, but yet they’re not able to decide on what they want doing in it! Even on the stories on Instagram, showing off a nearly finished garden but the house is no where near done, the builders must be annoyed with that.

Just a bit of an Unpopular opinion though- I hope they, as a couple, don’t get too overwhelmed and end up calling it a day for their relationship. Billie seems so over Greg and now Greg seems to be biting back as well. I get couples argue etc but even in the scenes where they’re sat talking to camera it’s like Billie is rolling her eyes and just ‘smiling’ through her teeth whenever Greg talks. She comes across so irritated by him.

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Surely if ferne had the full recording that proved the other one was edited or taken out of context, she could just release it? She’s literally said nothing and it’s been headline daily Mail side bar of shame? 🤔

Disneylover

VIP Member
It still amazes me that Billie has all this money and flashy lifestyle when she never even had her own storyline on Towie, except for having a row with Chloe Sims once! Unbelievable really, Greg fell on his feet didn’t he 🤔

Kittykat45

Maybe she should read the room and see that the kids don’t want to model! If they aren’t happy doing it, then stop. Stop pimping them out

stargirl89

She did call Sam a fat cunt tho…. Can’t deny that !!!! As a wellness leader , it’s game over

Cat87

VIP Member
Nellie is way too big to be acting like a 2 yr old and kicking her mum. I guess this is the result of doing anything to keep them smiling when they were babies for the camera. Oh my god those poor neighbours, imagine having a nice meal on your deck and suddenly the sax man arrives and Ferne McCann shows up whooping 😩
Sax Man 😂😂😂😂
So true, there always has to be a fucking sax man lol

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Would love it if Billie has twins, triplets or even quins, to blow Sam's kiddies entirely out of the water. Would be even funnier if she'd deliberately sought IVF to do it. Even conjoined twins would have a certain cachet, and season four of The Family Diaries would be all but assured (and probably a number of more high-brow documentaries, to boot). And possibly a mockumentary.
I am not sure I would wish quins on her, and its tough on conjoined twins so wouldn't want them becoming freaks on the Mummy Diaries. Think you need to rein in your imagination :ROFLMAO:

• Haha