Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d imagine there house is over budget in a major major way! It’s a crazy time to be doing any work to a house never mind doing everything on the level they are! It wouldn’t surprise me if they run out of money, that’s if they aren’t getting it tight already!

Reactions: 7
How can they possibly maintain this extravagant lifestyle long-term?! How many more series of Family Diaries can there realistically be? This series is dull enough, the next will be them moving into their house then what? New baby? Divorce Diaries?

Reactions: 17
They will defo have a new baby as soon as they are re in that house. They need to keep the money rolling in and Nellie & Arfur are getting that big older so will lose their appeal to make money.

Reactions: 11
The 5th birthday was ever so excessive, too much going on, too many gifts and those puppets were just ridiculous, too much fuss. Billie crying for the kids in the hospice was obvious. Perhaps Billie should discourage the excessive nature in which their kids are too accustomed to, and bring your kids up to know just how lucky they are. Either Greg has cheated on Billie and she’s found out or she just hates him now, because being 6 months behind at the house is a bit dodgy, it’s basic stuff that needs to be done.
this!!!
mum sorry but I know how much it costs to hire a trampoline place for an hour party.
they had the WHOLE thing!!!
mum sorry but that child didn’t need that party or that much money being spent.

she goes on about the kids that need help… so why not take your kids to see them?Or at least Nelly she’s old enough.
show them part of the real world!!! My oldest is 13 and I work in end of life care. My daughter knows. I talk to her about it. I explain life isn’t easy for everyone.

Reactions: 4
They are very unhappy . Sad really . They have changed so much since they met due to fame they actually don’t like each other any more. It’s always point scoring and digs. Never any compassion or warmth. They are like a ‘ show stage ‘ brother and sister vying for attention.
Sharpay and Ryan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
this!!!
mum sorry but I know how much it costs to hire a trampoline place for an hour party.
they had the WHOLE thing!!!
mum sorry but that child didn’t need that party or that much money being spent.

she goes on about the kids that need help… so why not take your kids to see them?Or at least Nelly she’s old enough.
show them part of the real world!!! My oldest is 13 and I work in end of life care. My daughter knows. I talk to her about it. I explain life isn’t easy for everyone.
She probably didn’t pay for the party though, free in exchange for being filmed and the advertising

Reactions: 13
She probably didn’t pay for the party though, free in exchange for being filmed and the advertising
👆exactly this - they won’t have paid for that, it will be all offset by filling costs just like everything they do! I wonder how much ITV have contributed to the local garden centre for all of those trees and bushes?? 🌲 🌳

Reactions: 10
In tonight's episode Greg is getting very irritated with Billie especially when she starts moaning about the shape of the swimming pool. If the tension is this bad on the programme it must be far worse off camera!

Reactions: 16
Just look them both! over indulged greedy thick idiots.
Drives me nuts, every episode, you see those children in the back of their Range Rover, not strapped in properly, leaning forward, leaning across each other with the belt loose, not firmly strapped in, whilst Billie or Gregg hurtling along B roads. Disgraceful. Totally unaware.

Reactions: 13
It
Just look them both! over indulged greedy thick idiots.
Drives me nuts, every episode, you see those children in the back of their Range Rover, not strapped in properly, leaning forward, leaning across each other with the belt loose, not firmly strapped in, whilst Billie or Gregg hurtling along B roads. Disgraceful. Totally unaware.
Its Bound to come tumbling down their media "careers" are shallow and won't last and when the TV show ends so will the freebies. They will have to find proper work and/or sell their house and downsize.

Reactions: 7
I don't even hate watch this anymore - hopefully others feel the same and their ratings will drop and the show will be cancelled.

I watched last nights episode and has Billie had another boob job? Her tatas look enormous on her tiny body. The little get together in the new house whilst the plasterer was doing his job was so inconsiderate, it could’ve waited until he was finished for the day. Billie and Greg are a prime example of too much money and too little sense.

Reactions: 19
Is this the last episode? Yes I thought that was inconsiderate too. Didn't even ask the plasterer if he wanted a drink or pizza.

I watched last night and was thinking that the workmen in that house must want to tell Billie & Greg to P*** Off - you are months behind so let them get in with their job instead of having everyone round to eat pizza while the plasterer is trying to get things finished.

Is this the last episode? Yes I thought that was inconsiderate too. Didn't even ask the plasterer if he wanted a drink or pizza.
For all their money and lifestyle they have no manners, they could have offered him a slice of pizza.

Reactions: 9
Those builders must hate them and I don’t blame them. I bet they will bodge something to get it done quicker and escape. Probably over charge too. More money than brains them two. Garden looks ridiculous like a pub garden event day, the upkeep will cost just as much. Don’t shoot me but I’m now starting to think sam and Paul are the normal ones :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those builders must hate them and I don’t blame them. I bet they will bodge something to get it done quicker and escape. Probably over charge too. More money than brains them two. Garden looks ridiculous like a pub garden event day, the upkeep will cost just as much. Don’t shoot me but I’m now starting to think sam and Paul are the normal ones :oops:
I've no idea why they have prioritised shopping for garden furniture when they've not even finished inside the house 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.