Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New show idea: The Greg Shepherd Diaries - Essex native Greg moves to a writer's retreat in the verdant depths of Epping Forest to pen the history of his impressive forebears.
Episode one: Greg sits at a desk with a biro and a notebook…he sits…he sits…he starts to write… then he stops ‘Oi billie, I fort there woz only free bears not four, so why am I wri’in’ abaht four bears. An’ wot rhymes wiv bears?’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The mummy diaries was a guilty pleasure of mine- mindless TV with a glass of wine- however I watched the latest episode of Billie and Greg and won't be watching any more. Their kids behaviour is absolutely shocking! The way Arthur squared up to Billie should have been properly dealt with rather than Greg just sitting there! Then he gives him another pancake, unbelievable. I have 2 kids and certainly don't claim to be a child expert but neither of them discipline and just laugh it off. Crazy that they are having another one- deal with the 2 you already have. Idiots!!

Reactions: 21
Watched some of the 1st ep earlier and I didn't understand the bedtime thing , why didn't they just put them back? I know its not as easy as that but doesn't sound like they tried

Reactions: 3
They are not going to have a happy marriage with three when they can't even cope with two it will be very stressful

Reactions: 8
The upkeep for that house is going to be unreal!!! Imagine the heating bills, cleaning, the garden maintenance. Think they may have bitten off more than they can chew to be honest, proper footballers house on reality star wife and sponger husband wages 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I feel so sorry for the neighbours having to listening to this lot jumping and screaming around the swimming pool. Pure hell

Reactions: 15
I know we don't see everything but when they were saying they only didn't cancel Nellys horse riding because they didn't want to let her friend down I thought that was very harsh after she did so much of the photo shoot even though she clearly didn't 3ant to from the beginning she still stood and posrd , she was good until that one little tantrum , no child is perfect

Reactions: 8
I know we don't see everything but when they were saying they only didn't cancel Nellys horse riding because they didn't want to let her friend down I thought that was very harsh after she did so much of the photo shoot even though she clearly didn't 3ant to from the beginning she still stood and posrd , she was good until that one little tantrum , no child is perfect
It reminded me of the scenes when Arthur was so bad at school he was banned from an end of term party IIRC? But he still got to go to Winter Wonderland 🙄
As you said Nelly didn’t even want to do the photoshoot but she still tried

Reactions: 7
Maybe she should read the room and see that the kids don’t want to model! If they aren’t happy doing it, then stop. Stop pimping them out

Reactions: 18
I feel so sorry for the neighbours having to listening to this lot jumping and screaming around the swimming pool. Pure hell
I watched it and imagined the neighbours' torment. Poor sods must have been dreading that day, the first pool party of hundreds.

The pool should have been at the left hand side of the house, not a few metres away from the rear neighbour's property. Not that it makes much difference, those two will be having outdoor parties all year round. Imagine living next to them on Bonfire Night or Halloween. You'd never get any peace.

Reactions: 11
Some people just think it, others are more up front about it. I’m not saying she’s an ugly child I’m just saying she’s not model material 🤔
I just find it weird in general. Whether you compliment or call a kid ugly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.