Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollywobs

Nellie is way too big to be acting like a 2 yr old and kicking her mum. I guess this is the result of doing anything to keep them smiling when they were babies for the camera. Oh my god those poor neighbours, imagine having a nice meal on your deck and suddenly the sax man arrives and Ferne McCann shows up whooping 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I totally agree you shouldn't hit other folk's kids but a plane is a very confined space and he had probably been doing it for ages .with no kind of intervention from the parents, the poor woman was possibly a nervous flyer and probably at the end of her tether.
I have to say that regardless of any of that, it’s still absolutely out of order to raise your hand to somebody else’s child. Billie behaved better than I would have, if that woman had hit my child I would have killed her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Aw Suzie has taken Nelly and Arthur herself to Spain, she really is nanny goals if you ask me. Hope Billie realises how lucky her and her kids are to have her!

Reactions: 46

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Aww sue is lovely and a heart of gold wish my kids nana was even 50% as nice as her to my kids,
Arthur is a little terror but I have such a soft spot for him his one liners and cockney accent he was only 4 when this was filmed and just started school give me him any day over moody bratty little Paul

Reactions: 41

Ella4

Chatty Member
Just what the world needs: another spoilt chav.

I have to say I'm sceptical about the announcement. Who's to say Greg's the father? And is she pregnant at all? I hear that phantom pregnancies are quite common among dogs.
You might want to take a lay down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
You could say the reverse too I guess…

I think Sam is MUCH prettier and apparently Paul is a really nice guy. Greg would annoy me too much!
Hi Sam🙋‍♀️

is baby edward having his nap so you've had time to set up a new tattle account?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I’ve screen recorded it but can’t upload it. That’s definitely Ferne there’s no denying her husky voice.
It’s 1000% ferne! Who does she think she is, saying Sam is fat & her thighs are massive & then finished it by saying ‘and I looked really skinny today’ what a narcissist! I don’t even really like sam, but imagine your friend talking about you like that when you’ve not long had a baby! Ferne looks like a smack rat, and she’s gonna get the shock of her life when this new fiancé of hers scams her for every penny 😂

Reactions: 39
I think this could get very messy! Ferne is absolutely a snake, but I do think that Billie is likely very worried about her family coming for Ferne and her income so publicly. Ferne will have a lot of information about Billie and Greg over the last 20 years, especially Greg’s ‘job’ and coming for her career she may see them as fair game.🍿 let the games begin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Eirawen

VIP Member
God he came across as such a twat on yesterday's episode haha
100% dork I think Billie will go off him eventually I am not sure if she finds his humour as attractive as she used to.

Aww sue is lovely and a heart of gold wish my kids nana was even 50% as nice as her to my kids,
Arthur is a little terror but I have such a soft spot for him his one liners and cockney accent he was only 4 when this was filmed and just started school give me him any day over moody bratty little Paul
I like Sue, I think she is kind hearted totally different from Carol in the Wright family.

Reactions: 33

louisekc

You’d think they’d get on and sort the inside of the house out first wouldn’t you
I think stuff is getting deliberately dragged out now. They don’t lift a finger with it and seem willing to pay labourers for even the simplest of jobs. Billie pissed me off crying about how busy she is and she is “in danger of burning herself out!” you can tell from their daily stories of the constant outings and holidays how much free time she has. Greg is constantly at the house poncing about in his designer trainers and chavvy tracksuits not lifting a finger. Then she rocks up in her leggings and hair in a scrunchie and wanders about gawking at everything that looks exactly the same as the last time she was there! They obviously think they’re set for life with their little reality show and the money will never stop rolling in so they can afford to piss it up the wall 🙈 would serve them right if they ran out of money to complete this house!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
If this baby is a girl she will 100 percent call it Wendy after her Nan.
I know they have an old fashioned theme going on but I think all the names sound awful!
Nellie, Arthur and Wendy will sound like something from a Enid Blyton book!
They probably have no idea who Enid Blyton is, the only ‘author‘ they know is Greg. They should call the new arrival
’ you’s two’. Just because !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Ktb

VIP Member
This has reminded me of when I got the Halloumi fries from McDonald’s and I was really really looking forward to them and they were just meh 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 31

gossipgal39

I’m calling it- the finale of the next series, or the opener, will involve a garden party including a sax man, scantily clad Essex reality ‘stars’, platters of cucumber sticks, olives and Parma ham, Greg pretending to use the ‘outside kitchen’(WTF is an outside kitchen!?), lots of noise and eventually, Greg jumping in the wrong end of the pool and smashing his head on the shallows end because Billie got the pool swapped around

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Greg, with a serious face: "when are going to announce it (the pregnancy) to the public?" He really thinks they are actually famous and important! 😱 They're so delusional 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30