Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone knows Sam will always be jealous of Billie.

Married first

Billie had her first baby before sam.

Billie had her second baby before Sam had her second baby.

New house first.

Sam thinks she has one up on Billie for having her third child before Billie but she will always wish for what Billie has.

Paul will never marry her, end of.
You could say the reverse too I guess…

I think Sam is MUCH prettier and apparently Paul is a really nice guy. Greg would annoy me too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think Sam is MUCH prettier and apparently Paul is a really nice guy. Greg would annoy me too much!
Hi Sam🙋‍♀️

is baby edward having his nap so you've had time to set up a new tattle account?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think it’s Billie trying to get off her chest how she feels about Greg, give her all the time she needs and try to support her with mumnset type advice ladies :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe it was Sue, she certainly galloped off quickly after a couple of comments 🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got to love Greg's paid advert for Fairy today, talking up how great the product is for "Arthur's sensitive skin". Yep, that'll be the same four-year-old who they regularly take on their freebie holidays to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Maldives, who comes back with a deep tan and no doubt the start of permanent sun damage. Is there nothing these people won't do, including commodifying their kids, for a quick buck?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

I suppose we don't really know them, maybe Paul is just potrayed as a useless lardy layabout.

Reactions: 1
She actually looks like Saffron from Towie in the leopard print picture! Love when these types post about their College-Gin brand or a skin care brand, gives us the real key to your glow up! The names of your surgeon and aesthetics practitioner you use!
I think she looks like Nadia Almada that was in big brother years ago

Reactions: 1
It still amazes me that Billie has all this money and flashy lifestyle when she never even had her own storyline on Towie, except for having a row with Chloe Sims once! Unbelievable really, Greg fell on his feet didn’t he 🤔

Reactions: 18
Watching her stories this morning, I’m so glad I’m not ‘famous’ those kids are going to grow up so bratty and spoilt, it’s ridiculous what they spend on birthdays.
Sort of glad it’s not old McDonald’s farm as normal 🙄 😑

Reactions: 9
My personal favourite was the greatest ever nelly showman party , what a load of braggy shite that was 🎪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are they still not moved in to the Essex mansion? Thought the plan was for summer so that they could have “pool parties baby!”

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.