Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole holiday is so obviously gifted. Surely there are more deserved people the company could have done this for than a couple from reality TV that can afford their own holidays 😡 I know they want the publicity from z listers but really 🤦🏻‍♀️ What about a family with a sick child who can’t afford a holiday, a Key worker or someone along those lines. Basically anyone is more deserving than them. The sooner this ‘influencer’ culture ends, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know they kept mentioning maybe having another baby but I wasn’t sure that they would, I thought with her 2 being a little older she seemed done with the baby stage but what a blessing a baby is. And definitely another season of the family diaries 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I predict it’s a girl cos her and same always have the opposite! 😝

Reactions: 9
I know they kept mentioning maybe having another baby but I wasn’t sure that they would, I thought with her 2 being a little older she seemed done with the baby stage but what a blessing a baby is. And definitely another season of the family diaries 😂
Same. I thought she was pregnant because her boobs look bigger again recently.

But I am surprised that they wanted to go back to the baby stage. Unless it’s to ensure another series and more ads?

Reactions: 20
There’s so many recent photos of her with a glass of champagne. I guess she’s had to pretend for a while

Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised at all!!! As soon as Sam had a 3rd I thought here we go..! Also guess girl. Hopefully they'll finally be in the new house when she arrives. Do you think she is 12 weeks or 20 weeks?

Reactions: 8
Ahh lovely news
And blows some of theories out the water she couldn’t stand him anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think this baby is a girl and will be named Olive in tribute to Olive Rudge from On The Buses as they already have an Arfur

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pleasantly surprised they didn’t announce their pregnancy in OK magazine like they tend to with every other aspect of their life. Saying that I guarantee she’ll do a pregnancy shoot with them, followed by the baby shower and then another reveal when the baby is born. The two of them (especially him) love the attention too much not to.

Reactions: 20
As soon as I read the announcement on Instagram I thought that I'd head over here to see what my fellow Tattlers thought and I haven't been disappointed :) Congratulations to the Sheps and I trust that there's enough time to convert one of the dressing rooms to a nursery? Series 3 will also be in the bag. Hmm.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.