Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billies Dad being told she is pregnant, took him a while then kept saying well done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some people just think it, others are more up front about it. I’m not saying she’s an ugly child I’m just saying she’s not model material 🤔
I used to say that about Princess Andre. Quite an unattractive baby/child. Almost frog like. But I think she’s beautiful now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to say that about Princess Andre. Quite an unattractive baby/child. Almost frog like. But I think she’s beautiful now.
Nelly will be very pretty girl when she’s older. Hopefully she’ll buck the surgery trend that mum and Auntie Manfa have been following

Reactions: 8
Imagine paying for a first class train ticket and being stuck in a carriage with Gregg and his mates shouting like that

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Greg, with a serious face: "when are going to announce it (the pregnancy) to the public?" He really thinks they are actually famous and important! 😱 They're so delusional 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Greg, with a serious face: "when are going to announce it (the pregnancy) to the public?" He really thinks they are actually famous and important! 😱 They're so delusional 🤣
Haha I know, it was their ‘work’ wasn’t it.. the intricate planning of ‘wot pitcha we’ll put on insta innit’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I know, it was their ‘work’ wasn’t it.. the intricate planning of ‘wot pitcha we’ll put on insta innit’ 🙄
Yes an announcement most royal

Nelly will be very pretty girl when she’s older. Hopefully she’ll buck the surgery trend that mum and Auntie Manfa have been following
I doubt it for her it's the norm I get a feeling that Rosie will be more likely to rebel than Nellie.

Billies Dad being told she is pregnant, took him a while then kept saying well done 🤣
Yeah took a long time to register both braincells were battling each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Your going to love it’ jesus they will be getting paid £££ to shill for Asda and they can’t even spell 🙈

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that Billie only answers comments on her Instagram on posts about her tit clothing collections, even then it’s only the odd few. What a grabbing, beggy witch. She’s false as duck and I’m not talking about all the work she’s had done 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed that Billie only answers comments on her Instagram on posts about her tit clothing collections, even then it’s only the odd few. What a grabbing, beggy witch. She’s false as duck and I’m not talking about all the work she’s had done 🤪
Yea, I have noticed too.

It’s why it always surprises me when people say that Billie is nicer and more down to earth than Sam. I don’t think she is. I have seen Sam reply to people quite a few times with info and advice etc.

Reactions: 14
I'm just watching the ep now - there seem to be more adverts than actual content. Was the free Abu Dhabi trip during the school holidays?

Doesn't Arfur look like Lee Faiers?

Reactions: 4
Sues reaction was lovely, she loves being a granny and you can really tell, felt for her with the menopause stuff (I’m hitting the peri part and this is bleeping bad enough 😩)
I hope they give her a break from babysitting though.

Reactions: 8
I actually love Sue, I feel she’s probably the most genuine reality tv ‘star’ there is. Won’t have a bad word said against her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.