Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez the Daily mail comments today of them at that event are absolutely brutal!!! I've always thought she was so pretty but these pictures really highlight how much she's messed with her face 😱

Reactions: 5
If this baby is a girl she will 100 percent call it Wendy after her Nan.
I know they have an old fashioned theme going on but I think all the names sound awful!
Nellie, Arthur and Wendy will sound like something from a Enid Blyton book!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If this baby is a girl she will 100 percent call it Wendy after her Nan.
I know they have an old fashioned theme going on but I think all the names sound awful!
Nellie, Arthur and Wendy will sound like something from a Enid Blyton book!
They probably have no idea who Enid Blyton is, the only ‘author‘ they know is Greg. They should call the new arrival
’ you’s two’. Just because !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Arthur's face in the mirror selfie pic you can already tell he's going to be the pissed of middle child

Reactions: 3
If Billie keeps having work done, she’s gonna look older than Sue soon.
Surely if she's pregnant she's not allowed to get any cosmetic work done. Maybe the face we are seeing now is the effects of not being able to mantain her face so filler etc is migrating as well as hormonal shifts from pregnancy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.