Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely ITV won’t condone this behaviour from Ferne. Especially in these times where it’s all about body positivity - Ferne is vile.

Reactions: 28
Surely ITV won’t condone this behaviour from Ferne. Especially in these times where it’s all about body positivity - Ferne is vile.
Not just ITV, but I doubt a lot of brands will want to work with her now if this blows up! Hope the Herbalife pays well, or Lorri will have to get a job 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t know how Ferne ever got a TV show in the first place. She’s always been an attention seeking vile witch. Doesn’t say a lot for Billie though considering they are best friends. Get the popcorn ready once all the tabloids are made aware of this 🍿

Reactions: 23
The one thing I’m not in agreement with whatsoever is the outing of the name of this 15 year old. That’s not good.

Reactions: 7
to be fair to Ferne here id like to hear what was said before it as it could be very unfortunate cut of a bigger conversation.... as it someone said this....

Reactions: 5
Phil and Holly hoping Ferne will get some heat and take the focus from them. Let’s see if Billie speaks out. There’s more to come on this!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve said on Sams thread that Sue doesn’t seem the vindictive type to put it out to the public if she hasn’t heard it in full context.
I could be wrong and she may have woken up the wrong side of bed this morning and thought duck it.

OK their Aunty has this up now on her stories now. So there’s more that they seem to have heard.
352550D1-1638-4DC5-8D5A-D535E819164C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think this could get very messy! Ferne is absolutely a snake, but I do think that Billie is likely very worried about her family coming for Ferne and her income so publicly. Ferne will have a lot of information about Billie and Greg over the last 20 years, especially Greg’s ‘job’ and coming for her career she may see them as fair game.🍿 let the games begin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The one thing I’m not in agreement with whatsoever is the outing of the name of this 15 year old. That’s not good.
Yes. Can people stop posting to out a minor.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Fernes got a new post up about her partnership with the Trussell Trust
The comments have been turned off though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.