Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Billie has been putting #ad on the Abu Dhabi posts but Greg hasn’t. He’s meant to declare it too isn’t he?
A holiday of that scale for free, crazy 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I saw Billie has been putting #ad on the Abu Dhabi posts but Greg hasn’t. He’s meant to declare it too isn’t he?
A holiday of that scale for free, crazy 😩
If they have separate accounts and the money is going into hers I guess that’s why he doesn’t need to

Reactions: 2
Would love it if Billie has twins, triplets or even quins, to blow Sam's kiddies entirely out of the water. Would be even funnier if she'd deliberately sought IVF to do it. Even conjoined twins would have a certain cachet, and season four of The Family Diaries would be all but assured (and probably a number of more high-brow documentaries, to boot). And possibly a mockumentary.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just what the world needs: another spoilt chav.

I have to say I'm sceptical about the announcement. Who's to say Greg's the father? And is she pregnant at all? I hear that phantom pregnancies are quite common among dogs.
You might want to take a lay down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Would love it if Billie has twins, triplets or even quins, to blow Sam's kiddies entirely out of the water. Would be even funnier if she'd deliberately sought IVF to do it. Even conjoined twins would have a certain cachet, and season four of The Family Diaries would be all but assured (and probably a number of more high-brow documentaries, to boot). And possibly a mockumentary.
I am not sure I would wish quins on her, and its tough on conjoined twins so wouldn't want them becoming freaks on the Mummy Diaries. Think you need to rein in your imagination :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pisses me off they’ve had this holiday gifted or at the very least heavily discounted! As if they can’t afford it 🤮
Constantly tagging visit Dubai or whatever it is. I notice suddenly they’re doing stuff for the kids like water parks and Warner brothers attractions when they’re being paid to! Fuckers

Reactions: 16
Pisses me off they’ve had this holiday gifted or at the very least heavily discounted! As if they can’t afford it 🤮
Constantly tagging visit Dubai or whatever it is. I notice suddenly they’re doing stuff for the kids like water parks and Warner brothers attractions when they’re being paid to! Fuckers
I have downed two beers quickly (I am now on the Coke Zero) and couldn't agree more. They've taken both kids out of school for this freebie - two places which are probably wanted by regular Essex folk. It's stupid, unnecessary and tacky.

Reactions: 5
I have downed two beers quickly (I am now on the Coke Zero) and couldn't agree more. They've taken both kids out of school for this freebie - two places which are probably wanted by regular Essex folk. It's stupid, unnecessary and tacky.
Sadly I don’t think an education is top of their list when it comes to their kids

Reactions: 15
Twins would be amazing because she barely coped with the two she has but it's probably just one because everyone and their dog would know by now if it was 👶👶

Reactions: 2
Sadly I don’t think an education is top of their list when it comes to their kids
I think you are right. But they do have their author father to set an example. As long as the whole fam have an ‘ In the Style’ collection they will be happy. Oh and a sax player at events.

Reactions: 10
Everyone knows Sam will always be jealous of Billie.

Married first

Billie had her first baby before sam.

Billie had her second baby before Sam had her second baby.

New house first.

Sam thinks she has one up on Billie for having her third child before Billie but she will always wish for what Billie has.

Paul will never marry her, end of.

Reactions: 19
Everyone knows Sam will always be jealous of Billie.

Married first

Billie had her first baby before sam.

Billie had her second baby before Sam had her second baby.

New house first.

Sam thinks she has one up on Billie for having her third child before Billie but she will always wish for what Billie has.

Paul will never marry her, end of.
Oh i 100% agree with all of this.

Reactions: 5
Billie is starting to look like a drag queen now.
I have never thought she's attractive she has a huge face which looks weird I can't describe it it's like flat looking and she's just all make up and probably looks horrendous without it

Reactions: 4
When did she change her insta name to Shepherd? Or is that old news and I’ve only just realised? 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.