Billie Faiers #3 Sue and Greg too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a look on her Instagram and on the family photo she posted before they went out her nose was fine. In the caption she says Arthur was being mardy.

Maybe he threw a tantrum in the car and whacked Billie in the face, even accidentally?

Like when you hit your lip on something and a ridge swelling comes up? Never seen filler do that. It looks very strange.

Reactions: 2
I just had a look on her Instagram and on the family photo she posted before they went out her nose was fine. In the caption she says Arthur was being mardy.

Maybe he threw a tantrum in the car and whacked Billie in the face, even accidentally?

Like when you hit your lip on something and a ridge swelling comes up? Never seen filler do that. It looks very strange.
The rest of her skin looks good too so it’s more than likely a filter

Reactions: 1
She looks nothing like the hard, thin-mouthed character she was when we first saw her in TOWIE. A real fraud.

Reactions: 10
I just don't get why they are having another one, nothing against Parents of 3 I'm one of 3 myself, just seems they have it so easy now!

Reactions: 4
I just don't get why they are having another one, nothing against Parents of 3 I'm one of 3 myself, just seems they have it so easy now!
I was surprised too. I thought they’d be enjoying the kids being older now. But they have lots of help so probably won’t change their lifestyle much and another child helps them get more series.

Reactions: 15
I was surprised too. I thought they’d be enjoying the kids being older now. But they have lots of help so probably won’t change their lifestyle much and another child helps them get more series.
Yep, that's pretty much it. Is there enough space in their Brentwood megamansion for yet another bedroom suite though?

Reactions: 9
She looks nothing like the hard, thin-mouthed character she was when we first saw her in TOWIE. A real fraud.
ive always thought both her and Sams eyes were really small and made them harsh looking...all these fillers are making them look even smaller

Reactions: 15
Billie listened to Sam's 40-minute description of her home-birth through gritted teeth. She really cannot bear not being the centre of attention. ITV have made her into a monster. Can't imagine how she'll react when the inevitable happens, and they cancel her show.

Reactions: 6
Aw Suzie has taken Nelly and Arthur herself to Spain, she really is nanny goals if you ask me. Hope Billie realises how lucky her and her kids are to have her!

Reactions: 46
I bet Billie asked her to take them so she could 'focus on the house'
10000%, but most would probably tell her to get a grip 😅 not nanny suzie though bless her, don’t think Billie has ever even taken them somewhere on her own?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.